Sinners and Saints

"Speed bonnie boat, like a bird on the wingOnward! the sailors cryCarry the lad, that's born to be kingOver the sea to Skye"

Onward! the sailors cry
Carry the lad, that's born to be king
Over the sea to Skye"

Andromeda sang softly under her breath, brewing tea for the family and their guest, The elemental had already taken Regulus to school, now she was waiting for Nik to return with Sophie Deveraux. As Nik sped into the house, dropping the witch on an armchair, Andy settled the silver tray on the coffee table in front of her.

"We had a deal. You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army, and whilst I've been busy fulfilling our part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches."

Nik dropped himself on the couch next to Rebekah, Fane leaning against the wall by the nearby window, and Andy sat across from the witch with a blank look. "I had nothing to do with it, I swear." Sophie breathed hurriedly, and Andy scoffed. "Your promises really don't mean much, Sophie." She remarked, eyes flashing crimson in warning, and Sophie eyed her warily.

"Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die."

"Then who were they?" Rebekah questioned, and Andy listened as Sophie explained. "They're a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." Andy tilted her head curiously, staring at the witch, and Fane spoke up from his place on the wall. "What kind of vision?"

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation-"

"What. Was it?" Andromeda leaned forward as she glared, and Sophie wrung her hands together nervously. "It was pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." She stated, and Andy let out a laugh as the others smirked. "Ah, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second." Niklaus smiled, and Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Sophie, look." She stated, gaining their attention.

"I promised Elijah that we would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell us just how extreme this faction is?"

"Elijah is talking to Davina?" Sophie breathed, and Andy let out a groan as the witch only focused on that part of the sentence. "No. That is not your concern right now, you should worry about this faction of witches who want to kill Hayley, and ultimately, you." Andromeda stated firmly, and Sophie shot her a glare as Fane spoke up.

"Unless, you plan on sharing why exactly Davina hates the witches so much?"

Andy shared a look with her brother, the vampire rolling his eyes as he noticed his little sister's smirk. Niklaus was all too willing to share his encounter with the little witch, and Andromeda was swift to call his twin and best friend, both mocking him. Fane didn't care, but if he could find the reason as to why Davina hated the French Quarter witches so much, it'll be easier to bring her to their side.

From there, making her fall in love with him would be easy. They were Fated after all.

"I wasn't always an advocate for the witches." Sophie started, Nik sitting back next to Rebekah, and Andy sipped on her cup of tea as she listened. "My sister was devoted like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict, which drove me nuts."