Happy Birthday.

Andromeda slowly crept inside Regulus's room, the toddler sleeping with his back to her, as his sister stepped forward with a soft smile

Andromeda slowly crept inside Regulus's room, the toddler sleeping with his back to her, as his sister stepped forward with a soft smile. "Happy Birthday, to you" She sang, taking a seat by his bedside, and slowly pulling the blue comforter away. "Happy Birthday, to you" Andromeda pressed light kisses on the toddler's cheek, his forehead, his nose as it scrunched up, and Regulus groaned tiredly as Andy giggled.

"Happy Birthday, dear Reggie." Reggie's tired eyes fluttered open, a wide smile spreading across Andy's lips as he yawned, before blinking up at her. "Happy Birthday, to you." Regulus smiled up at her, throwing his arms around his sister's neck as she leaned forward for a hug.

"Thank you, mama."

"You're welcome, my sweet." Andromeda breathed, hugging him tightly, before grinning down at him. "Now, come. We have a busy day."

***********************************

Andy was in the kitchen, a blue apron shielding her clothes as she pulled chocolate cupcakes out of the oven, Caroline barking orders into her phone.

"Where's the clown? I specifically asked for a clown to be here, by 3 o'clock." Her best friend demanded, and Andromeda rolled her eyes as she set the cupcakes on a cooling rack. "And Jeremy, all of the gifts go in the backyard, underneath the table by the cake." Caroline instructed, and Jeremy nodded seriously as he picked up the many gift bags, Tyler helping him.

"Sure thing."

"Is all of this necessary?" Andy questioned, placing her hands on her hips as she gave Caroline a look, and the blonde gave her a look of disbelief. "It's Reggie's birthday!"

"Caroline, he's six."

"He's only turning six once." She countered, and Andy laughed. "Seriously, thank you." Andy breathed, smiling at her friend. "You didn't have to do all this."

"Of course I did." Care reassured, stepping forward to throw her arm over Andy's shoulders. "Who else would throw the perfect, children's party?"

"Oh, wow. Thanks so much." Andy rolled her eyes, and they both laughed, before Regulus and a bunch of his classmates ran through the kitchen, shooting at each other with NERF guns. "Nuh, uh, take that outside! All of you, the party is outside!" Andy instructed, Reggie smiling apologetically before running after his friends with a laugh.

"Boys." Caroline complained, and Andy nodded in agreement. "Is he still asking for Elijah?" Care questioned, and Andy let out a deep sigh. "You already know that he is." Caroline gave her a sad smile, and Andromeda shrugged. "How are you?"

"Honestly?" At Caroline's nod, Andy pressed a hand against her forehead with a sigh. "It still hurts. My boyfriend was daggered by his evil brother, only for me to find out from, said evil brother, that my boyfriend could have possibly only been interested in me because I look like my very dead older sister."