O Come, All Ye Faithful

Andromeda ignored everyone after that failed girls' night

Andromeda ignored everyone after that failed girls' night. Damon came to see Andy, and taking one look at the Salvatore's face, the elemental pulled him in to a hug. Damon crumbled, burying his face into her neck, and Andromeda just ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't know what to do." He breathed, and Andy just shook her head.

"I know. And, that's okay."

And it was. Everyone was putting so much pressure on Damon, and the Salvatore was trying his best to do right by Elena. Andromeda didn't like her, at all, but Elena made her friend happy. And that was all she wanted.

Elijah accompanied Andy and Regulus to the winter charity event, the three enjoying themselves as Reggie ran through the fake snow. There were large candy canes, mistletoe, and holly crowns being passed around. Elijah placed one on Andromeda's hair, and she beamed up at him, before Regulus hit them with a snow ball.

A war ensued after that, until Elijah finally tackled the child into the snow covered grass, and Andromeda snapped photos with her Polaroid. The elemental turned her phone off, she wanted nothing to do with Elena or the hunt for the cure. She wanted a day with her family, and that's what she would get.

The elemental was dressed in a tan sweater dress with black knee high boots, Elijah wearing one of his black suits with a white button up, the first few buttons undone as he showed a sliver of skin, and Andromeda pressed a light kiss against his collar as he pulled her into a hug. Reggie wore black slacks tucked into his brown combat boots, with a white button up under a leather jacket, and he held onto both of the adults hands as they walked together.

"Mmm. I'm craving hot chocolate." Andy breathed, and Elijah chuckled as Regulus made a sound of agreement.

"Whatever you'd like, mia vita."

Elijah led them to the Grill, and Andromeda stole a cookie from Matt as he walked past with a tray, laughing as he sent her a mock glare, before she split it with Reggie. Her Original ushered them to sit at a booth, and Andy clapped her hands in excitement as steaming mugs of hot chocolate were brought to them with cookies. She had a sip, and moaned at the burst of chocolate on her tongue, and Elijah raised a brow with a smirk.

"You have been having a lot of cravings, elskan."

"Mostly sweets." Andromeda agreed, dipping her cookie into her drink, and Reggie mimicked her as they both took a bite. "I always crave treats around this time, though." Andy shrugged it off, and Elijah hummed, watching as Andy wiped a bit of chocolate off of Reggie's chin.

"Are those my darling siblings?"

"Febe!" Andromeda squealed, climbing out of her seat quickly as Regulus was pulled into their sister's arms, and Febe pulled Andy into the hug as well. "Oh, how I have missed you." The elemental breathed, and Andy just buried her face into her hair.