Heart of Darkness

Andromeda went back to school after that

She couldn't put it off anymore, knew that Cameron would have killed her had he still been alive, and Caroline also threatened her since she needed help getting ready for the dance. Elijah stayed with Andy in her home, but kept in close contact with his siblings trying to find their mother so while things were somewhat normal, they still really weren't.

And on top of that, Alaric's evil alter ego decided to hide the last white oak stake, so that was great. Caroline was actually scared now as well, the blonde wasn't apart of the group that killed Finn, but knowing that killing an Original killed the entire sire-line scared her. Andromeda and Care didn't know what bloodline she belonged to, but they did know Tyler belonged to Klaus's and they were worried.

When the two walked into their school cafeteria, the blonde looked around in absolute confusion, and Andy raised a brow as they noticed the decorations were for the 20's. "I thought you said it was the 70's?" The elemental questioned, and Caroline nodded in bewilderment.

"It is."

The blonde noticed Matt with a box of decorations, and quickly moved to approach him, with Andy following. "What is this?" Caroline demanded, and Matt raised a brow in surprise. "It's the Decade Dance. Remember, you made us sign up to help." He replied, and the blonde rolled her eyes.

"No. This! The twenties. We're doing the seventies." Care said dramatically, and Matt's mouth opened as Rebekah's voice was heard from behind, Andy pressing a palm against her forehead in exasperation.

"It's too flashy, people. It's supposed to be speakeasy, not the world's fair." The Original directed, and they turned to see Bekah approaching them with a smile. "Oh, good, you're here. We need help setting up the tables, so get to it."

"Bekah." Andromeda stated in a warning tone, Caroline pressing her lips together in annoyance, and Rebekah just smiled at Andy. "What? Somebody has to be in charge." She said innocently, and Andy just shook her head, as her best friend snapped.

"Yeah. Me. I'm the chair of the Dance Committee. The theme of the Decade Dance is the 1970's."

Andy put a hand on the blonde's shoulder, keeping her from stepping closer, and Rebekah just tilted her head to the side as she looked at the younger vampire. "So you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age. Honestly, I don't know what my brother sees in you."

"Rebekah." Andromeda stated firmly, shooting her a small glare, and fixing it on Caroline before she could respond. "No. You are my best friend, you are my brother's sister, both make you family. Enough." The brunette stated firmly, looking between the two as Caroline glared, and Bekah smirked.

"Maybe we can do both decades?" Matt piped in, which both blondes shot down, and the quarterback backed away from the three women. "Come on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my twenties idea when I presented it to the group." Rebekah called out to him, Andy pressing her hands against her face with a groan, and Care spun around to look at him in betrayal.