Do Not Go Gentle

"Where's Bekah?" Andromeda questioned Elijah, to which her Original shrugged

"Where's Bekah?" Andromeda questioned Elijah, to which her Original shrugged. "Klaus says she's been out all morning, most likely running errands for the dance tonight." He breathed, Andy humming in understanding, as Elijah pulls her into his arms.

"Alaric handed over the last white oak stake. It's over."

"Finally." Andy murmured, resting her chin on his chest, as storm clouds met warm woodlands. "I thought I might have to get involved." Elijah chuckled, pressing a light kiss against her forehead.

"No need. Our siblings handled it beautifully."

"And without killing anyone, impressive." She grinned, standing on her toes to press a kiss against Elijah's lips, before backing away. "I have to help Caroline decorate, said dance, but will you do the honor of being my escort?" Andy asked playfully, and Elijah smirked, grasping one of her hands to raise to her lips.

"I would be honored, Miss McGregor." He breathed, pressing a kiss to her knuckles and Andromeda giggled as he trailed light kisses up her arm, before coming to a stop at her lips. "Now, go. You're already going to be late for school." He scolded her lightly, and Andy's lips pulled into a small frown.

"No, fun."

"Go, Andromeda."

"I'm going, I'm going." She whined, pressing another kiss to his lips, before heading out the door. The elemental quickly drove to school, her best friend sending her a message that they were at the gym, and Andy quickly went to meet up with her. When Andy got there, she looked around in confusion, Caroline stood next to Elena but Andy didn't catch sight of her other blonde friend.

"Have you seen, Rebekah?" Andy asked as she approached and Caroline looked to her in confusion, Elena frowning as well, while the blonde shook her head. "No, but for someone who wanted to be in charge so bad, she should have shown up." Andy frowned at that, the doppelganger let out a laugh, and Andy ignored her.

"That isn't like her..."

"What are you doing?" Caroline turned around to face Matt and Jeremy, and Andromeda turned to face Elena as she cleared her throat. "I don't know if you know this, but your brother seriously hurt Damon yesterday." The doppelganger stated with an accusing tone, and Andy just raised a brow.

"And, I should care...why?"

"Because, it's Damon!" Elena snapped, and Andy just let out a laugh, the doppelganger's face screwing up in frustration. "I'm sorry, I stopped worrying about the oldest Salvatore. It seems you've got that covered." Andy made a move to walk away, stopping as Elena grabbed her arm, but the doppelganger let go with a yelp as Andromeda burned her.

Andy turned to face her with a scowl, Elena taking a fearful step back as the elemental moved closer. "Andy." Caroline put a hand on her shoulder, and Andromeda took a step back as her best friend tugged lightly. The blonde focused on Elena, scowling at her, before Caroline opened her mouth.