Disturbing Behavior

Alright, so I'm skipping the last two episodes, so we're going to act like Caroline was already tortured by her dad and Andy went to save her. I tried to write it out, but it was too short and I just didn't like the way that it was going, I'd rather skip it all together.

Andromeda moved around her kitchen hurriedly, pulling two large apple cobblers from out of the oven, and Fane appeared in the entryway as he looked on with interest

Andromeda moved around her kitchen hurriedly, pulling two large apple cobblers from out of the oven, and Fane appeared in the entryway as he looked on with interest. "Can I get some with ice cream?" He asked, and Andy shot her brother a smirk.

"Not a chance, these are for the Lockwood party."

"Another Founder's party, don't you get tired of those?" Febe questioned next, appearing next to her twin, and Andy shrugged. "Often, but Caroline is dragging me." She explained, and the twins both smirked at her, before Andy shrugged past them.

"Reggie! Hurry darling, we're going soon!" She called out, pulling off the apron that covered her clothes. Andy was dressed in a white floral mid-sleeve romper, her amulet adorning her neck as she shook out her brown hair, and quickly checked her appearance in the hallway mirror.

"Regulus!"

"Coming, mama!" He called out, Andy hearing his steps rush down the stairs, before he appeared in the kitchen. "Don't you look handsome!" Febe breathed, clapping her hands with an awed expression as Regulus flushed. He was dressed in a yellow polo shirt tucked into gray shorts, and he batted Andy's hands away as she fixed his hair.

"Mama!"

"Alright, alright." Andy laughed, pinching his cheeks playfully before he swatted her hands away. "Aren't you cute?" She teased, and Reggie pouted, before stomping his foot. "I'm not a baby!"

"Sure, you're not." Fane laughed, wincing as Febe elbowed him in the stomach, and Andromeda rolled her eyes at the twins as the doorbell rang. "That's Caroline." Andy quickly lifted both cobblers, Fane quickly speeding to open the door for her as Andromeda carefully walked outside with Reggie following behind.

"Hey!" Caroline greeted cheerfully, and Fane gave her a smirk as he eyed her dress. "Hello, nymph." He greeted smoothly, and Andy bumped shoulders with him as Care took one of the cobblers. "Please, don't flirt with my friends." She whined, and Fane feigned innocence.

"Who's flirting?"

"That's enough. Andromeda, Regulus," Febe pressed a kiss to both of their heads, before waving them outside. "Have fun at your party!"

"Better you, than us!" Fane called out after them, and Andy stuck out her tongue before following Caroline to her car. Her eyes widened in surprise as Bonnie climbed out of the front seat, and she grinned. "Bonnie!"

"Hi!" The witch squealed, pulling Andy into a hug, and Caroline rushed them as Reggie climbed into the backseat. "Come on, we have to get to Elena's!" The blonde carefully set the cobbler in the toddler's lap, and gave him a serious look.