Elijah Mikaelson

About half an hour passes as the girls sit in silence, and watch Rose move about the room packing

About half an hour passes as the girls sit in silence, and watch Rose move about the room packing. Andy was still angry but had simmered down enough to where she was just filled with dread. The Originals weren't ordinary vampires, and if this illustrious Elijah was one, he wouldn't just drain her of blood. Oh no, he would keep her around as a personal blood bank, a pet. Andromeda would be damned before she allowed that to happen.

"He's here." Trevor came rushing in, and both girls quickly sat up from their places as they watched him stride over to Rose. "This was a mistake."

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." Rose reassured, and Trevor raised his voice in panic. "No! He wants me dead, Rose."

"He'll want them more."

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here." Trevor paced in a frenzy, until Rose quickly stopped him. "Hey! What are we?"

"We're family. Forever." Trevor breathed, and visibly took a breath as he calmed down. Andy watched this exchange and couldn't help but feel a wave of pity. He wouldn't survive, somehow, she knew. And if two vampires were this afraid, then the girls should be as well.

There was a pounding on the door, and Andy stiffened in her seat as a flood of dread filled her. She would not be taken; she could not afford to be taken any further away from Mystic Falls then she already was. "You're scared." Elena observed of the two vampires, and Rose shot her a glare. "Stay here with them and don't make a sound." Rose breathed to Trevor, and she quickly left the room.

Elena and Andromeda shared a look as they watched Trevor pace from where they were, they couldn't hear a thing but knew that Trevor was listening closely. Both girls stood, Elena in the middle of the room hugging herself and Andy close to her. She may not like the Gilbert, but she was not about to allow her to be taken either.

At the sound of approaching steps, Andy spun around. And her heart stopped. It was as though everything had slowed, she could hear nothing but the approaching steps, and the figure that appeared over the stair bannister. He wore a suit, dark and neatly pressed, brown hair neatly brushed back and lightly framed a strong define jaw. She couldn't quite get a read on his eyes, for his attention was focus on Elena and for some reason this filled her with an ugly feeling that she could not name nor did she even try. He was intimidating, regal almost, with the kind of presence that filled the room. She almost couldn't breathe. And then he looked at her. His brown orbs locked with her blue ones. And she felt air return to her lungs.

When he appeared in front of her suddenly, it took everything in her not to jump. There was a breath of space in between them, and Andy found herself staring up into those brown orbs again. There was something there, surprise, confusion, anger, and... longing. Andromeda caught a glimpse of it before it disappeared behind a calculating a gaze, and she stiffened but did not shy away as he slowly bent his head towards her neck and inhaled her scent.