The Sun Also Rises

With a snarl, Tyler attempted to jump at them again, and Andromeda slammed him against the cavern walls again

With a snarl, Tyler attempted to jump at them again, and Andromeda slammed him against the cavern walls again. "Caroline, let me help!" Matt tried to step forward, and the vampire just shoved him back. "Get back, I got it!" Her best friend shrieked as Tyler charged forward, and Andy tossed him away again with a gust of wind.

"How many times are you going to crash into walls, for you to fucking get it in your head?!" Andy shouted, crying out as Tyler used his supernatural speed to slam against the bars, before tossing him away from them, again. Her phone continued to buzz in her pocket, and Andromeda answered with one hand as she breathed.

"Darling, right now really isn't a good time." Caroline screamed as Tyler thrust his snout in between the bars, and Andromeda threw her hand forward as he crashed into another rock wall.

"Andromeda, where are you?" Elijah breathed worriedly, as he heard the snarls in the background and she stammered. "Um...can I get back to you on that?" She flinched as a shot rang out, Caroline crying out as Matt shot Tyler. "Matt, no!"

"Mo chridhe, I'll have to call you back!" Andy shouted, slapping Matt upside the head. "It's still Tyler, you idiot!"

"It's trying to kill us!" He defended himself, cocking the rifle back for another round, and Caroline yelled for him to wait. It was silent for a moment, and Andromeda spun around to see that the werewolf was laid out on the floor. "He's wounded." Caroline breathed, and Andy's heart jumped to her throat, as she stopped her best friend from opening the gate.

"Don't you dare."

"Andy, we can go around him." She breathed, unraveling the chains, and Matt looked at the two women as if they were insane. "Are you nuts?"

"Only a little." Andy responded, tugging Caroline back so she could exit first. "Don't you dare shoot him again." Caroline held her hand out for Matt to take, and Matt refused as he held the rifle steady.

"Matt, take my hand." The two stared at each other for a moment, before he took it, and Caroline grabbed Andy before speeding them away. They appeared in front of the Lockwood mansion, and hurried inside, Andy shutting all of the windows with a wave of her hand as her best friend barred the door.

Matt peered out of the windows, as Caroline and Andy sagged against the door. The elemental pulled her best friend into her arms, and Care rested her blonde head against Andy's shoulder. "See anything?" She breathed, and Andy peered up at Matt as he shook his head.

"We're not safe here. If that thing wants in, it's getting in."

He began to load the rifle with more wooden bullets, and Andy shook her head in exasperation. "How the hell did you even know about us?" She questioned, Caroline straightening up as well as she turned to Tyler. "I compelled you to forget!"

"I was on vervain." Andromeda's eyes rolled heavenward, and she groaned as Matt explained that he was spying on Caroline. "It was your mom's idea." She straightened immediately, eyes widening in surprise as Caroline followed after Matt, who walked away. "Wait, my mom knows?!"