All My Children

"A naoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuthMise ri d' thaobh, Ó mhaighdean bhànAr rìbhinn òg, fàs a's faicDo thìr, dìleas fhéin

Mise ri d' thaobh, Ó mhaighdean bhàn
Ar rìbhinn òg, fàs a's faic
Do thìr, dìleas fhéin

A ghrian a's a ghealach, stiùir sinn
Gu uair ar cliù 's ar glòir
Naoidhean bhig, ar rìbhinn òg
Mhaighdean uasal bhàn"

Cameron sat on Andromeda's bay window, his five year old daughter sitting across from him with a wide smile as Cameron played guitar, singing to her in Gaelic. His emerald eyes reflected the leaves and sunlight outside of her window, a warm smile playing at his lips, deep baritone voice crooning the words.

"Little baby, hear my voice
I'm beside you, O maiden fair
Our young Lady, grow and see
Your land, your own faithful land"

Andromeda sung back in English, and Cameron let a deep laugh escape him as they sung together. Andy stared at his hands, fascinated by the fingers that plucked at the strings, music floating to her ears as she reached out, feeling the vibrations under her small hands from the guitar. "Will you teach me, daddy?" She breathed, and Cameron laughed as he handed the guitar to her.

"Whatever you want, mo bhana-phrionnsa."

***********************************

Andromeda woke up with a gasp for air, cerulean eyes immediately flooding with tears, the sound of her pounding heart waking the Original that laid besides her. "Elskan, what is it?" Elijah breathed, sitting up slightly to peer at Andy, the elemental struggling to breathe and her Elijah rubbed her arm soothingly.

The Original reclined on his elbow with Andy's back to his chest, and Regulus snuggled to her front. Andy separated herself gently from Reggie, making a move to climb out of bed, and gently shushing Elijah as he moved to follow. "I'm only going to use the bathroom, and get a drink of water. Go back to sleep."

"Are you sure, Andromeda?" He questioned, and Andy gave him a small smile, leaning forward to press a light kiss to his lips. "Yes. Go to sleep." She murmured, Elijah kissing her back deeply, before Andy pulled away. The Original laid back down, Reggie immediately moving closer to him, and Andy grinned as Elijah wrapped his arms around the child before shutting his eyes. Andy slipped on a pair of Elijah's briefs underneath the white collared shirt she wore, before silently slipping out of the room.

It was early morning, the mansion silent, as the elemental's bare feet padded down the staircase. Andy moved silently towards the kitchen, jumping in surprise at seeing Esther seated at the kitchen island. The Original witch looked to her in surprise, before breaking out into a smile.

"Good morning, Andromeda."

"Good morning, Mrs. Mikaelson." Andy breathed, and Esther chuckled, shooting the girl a look as she placed a pot of tea on a silver tray. "Please, call me Esther. You're up early; nightmares?" She asked curiously, and Andy shook her head, offering the witch a tight smile.