Ordinary People

Andy didn't know how long she cried

That night, both her and Regulus piled into their father's bed. And Cameron didn't have the heart to turn them away, holding both of his children close to his chest. It hurt. Getting to see her mother, meeting her siblings after so long, only to have them ripped away from her, felt like a wound was torn open. It was left to fester, and build, as fever coursed through her body, bringing illusions.

If only it was an hallucination.

That morning, while he was very surprised, and irritated at first, to meet Rebekah, Cameron swiftly got over it. She was a vampire, yes, but he could see that she was important to his daughter. And, they got along well, surprisingly.

Rebekah actually kept her sarcastic barbs to a minimum, knowing that this wasn't a good time for the family, and she silently showed her support to Andromeda, who was beyond grateful. They rode to school together, Andy attending classes and staying with the Original for cheer-leading practice.

Maybe, they'll get to be friends after all.

"You are really going to run this new girl look into the ground, aren't you?" Andy called out sarcastically, and Rebekah shot her a look over her shoulder after doing a cart-wheel. "Oh yes, because I enjoy attending classes that are filled with false truths, and poorly written textbooks." She smarted, and the elemental snorted. "Why are you doing this?" She asked instead, and Rebekah only sighed.

"I never got to go to school, go to parties and make friends. Meet boys."

Andy awed, and Rebekah shot her a small glare. "I could imagine that wasn't fun, especially with your brothers." She said with sympathy, and Bekah nodded. "Heathens, the lot of them." Both girls laughed, before Rebekah turned around to see their favorite doppelganger.

"You. Goody."

"I was hoping we could talk." Andy stood up, placing herself besides the blonde Original, and Elena frowned at her. "I didn't know you two were close." She stated, and Andy gave her a sarcastic smile. "She's my boyfriend's sibling, that makes her practically family." The elemental gave Elena a cold stare, and the message was clear.

Mess with her, and you deal with me.

"What do you even want to talk about? Stefan?" Rebekah redirected the conversation to why Elena was there. "Don't worry. I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book." Andromeda snorted, and Rebekah smirked, while Elena reached down into her bag before pulling out a photograph.

"Actually, I'd rather talk about this."

That made both women pause, Rebekah's eyes widening, and Andy looked in disbelief as she recognized what was Runic script. "I'm curious, why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." Elena stated bluntly, and Andy recovered quickly, before glaring at the doppelganger.