Katerina

Elijah woke up slowly, the grey of death slowly fading back into his skin as he raised his head, and with a grunt pulled the makeshift stake that pinned him to the wall

Elijah woke up slowly, the grey of death slowly fading back into his skin as he raised his head, and with a grunt pulled the makeshift stake that pinned him to the wall. A quick glance outside told him it was well into the night, and with a snarl curling his lips, the Original quickly sped to his 2010 Lincoln MKZ that was still parked about a mile away from the abandoned home. Elijah opened the trunk to his car, and quickly shed the torn coat and shirt from his suit to be replaced with fresh ones.

In one hand he quickly dialed his warlock, Dr. Martin, and shared with him his findings. "It was her. The doppelganger, she's real."

"That's good news. You now have something to lure out Klaus."

"Not just her, the moonstone as well. It's in Mystic Falls." Elijah heard the other gentleman pause, before answering. "I'm assuming, you wish for us to meet you there?"

"That would make things easier, yes." After speaking for a few more minutes and giving the warlock a location to meet, Elijah hung up before hopping into the drivers seat. He sat there a moment, and his thoughts drifted back to the elemental. Andy.

Her chestnut tresses that fell down her spine, and curls framed the beginning of her waist. Eyes the color of a brewing storm spreading across the seas, framed by long, fringed lashes, as she had peered up at him.  Elijah had only ever met two elementals in all his thousand years of existence, but this girl reminded him of the first. Of Tyra.

Tyra had been the Original's first love, when he was human. His mother had used her when creating the spell that turned her children into vampires, she channeled Tyra's magic until the point of her death. This Andy did not look exactly like her, but from a distance, Elijah had been struck dumb by the resemblance. It was only at a closer look that he realized it was not she, but the similarities were there. What gave it away the most, were her eyes...

Elijah shook his head, as if tossing the thoughts aside before starting the vehicle. The elemental did not hold as much importance as the doppelgänger, but he would be lying to himself if he said that he wasn't the least bit curious about her.

The thrill of the chase running through his body, the Original sped towards Mystic Falls.
*************
Andy was at school, she had just gotten a call from Damon letting her know that the vampire, Rose, had taken up residence. "Why on Earth would you let her stay?"

"She has information on the Originals, and about Klaus, if he even exists."

"You know who you should have asked? Elijah. Oh, but wait, he's dead." Andromeda drawled in a bored tone, as she balanced her phone between her cheek and left shoulder while trying to open her locker.

"Ha ha. I'm sorry, I failed to think of that while I was too busy saving your ass." She could almost picture his snarky expression, and rolled her eyes. "To each his own. Anyways, I'm off to class. Whenever you manage to separate yourself from the Scooby Gang, come over so we can have a chat of our own."