We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Andromeda was cooking breakfast, Elijah getting Regulus dressed upstairs, when her phone rang

Andromeda was cooking breakfast, Elijah getting Regulus dressed upstairs, when her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered, balancing the phone between her ear and shoulder as she served plates of pancakes and bacon, while her best friend's voice filled her ears.

"Did you know that Elena was sired?!"

"Oooh, you figured that out sooner than I thought." Andy breathed, wincing as Caroline projected her voice over the phone. "Andy! How could you not tell me?" She questioned, and the elemental shook her head as she set the plates down, Elijah lifting Reggie into his seat so that he may eat.

"Caroline, you wouldn't have believe me if I told you-"

"Bullshit. Try again."

Andromeda groaned, pressing a hand against her forehead in frustration, and Elijah crossed the marble island to wrap his arms around her from behind. He pressed a chaste kiss to her neck, nuzzling his head there, and Andy smiled.

"Look...I know how you feel about Damon-"

"That he's a sociopath with no feelings, who cares about no one but himself, and tried to kill me, as well as my best friend-"

"Yes, that." Andy rolled her eyes, before continuing. "Elena just broke up with Stefan. He's going to fight even harder now to fix her, and if Damon finds out that she's sired...he'll be heart broken." The elemental didn't want to see the older Salvatore get hurt, he hasn't truly been happy in a long time. Elena made Damon happy, and for once he wasn't being selfish with her.

"She only has feelings for him, because of the sire bond, Andy!"

"No, actually, that isn't true. For Elena to be sired, she had to have strong feelings for him as a human. I asked Elijah." Andromeda corrected, and Caroline groaned in exasperation. "She's become his lapdog! Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do-"

"I get it, Caroline. I understand." Andy sighed, leaning back against her Original, and shut her eyes as he peppered kisses on the side of her neck. "Just...don't say anything. We'll figure out a way to break it, but don't say anything. If you really have to...then, let me talk to him, after. He won't believe it right away."

"I'm going to talk to Tyler, maybe he'll know what to do." Care breathed, and Andy nodded in agreement. "Do that. In the meantime, not a word."

"Got it."

Her best friend hung up, and Andromeda turned to face Elijah with a groan, her Original pressing a kiss to the top of her head as she held onto him. "Don't trouble yourself. It is not your problem, and you cannot fix everyone." He murmured into her hair, and Andy nodded against his chest.

"I know."

Elijah gently pushed her to have a seat next to Reggie, sliding her plate in front of her, and Andy gave him a grateful smile. She took a few bites, before stopping, her face screwing up in confusion as she was hit with a sudden bout of nausea. Andy got up from her chair suddenly, sprinting towards the bathroom, and Elijah followed her. Her Original forced the door open when she tried to slam it shut, quickly kneeling besides her as she fell besides the toilet, and Elijah gathered her hair in his hands as she vomited.