Pictures of You

"Elijah, being human means a fresh start

"Elijah, being human means a fresh start. I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matter."

Rebekah currently sat in front of her brother, giving her argument as to why he should give her the cure, and Andromeda glared at Niklaus as he laughed from where he sat. "Well, that was poetic." He stated with a smirk, and Andy kicked him under the table, shooting him a look to be silent.

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please." Elijah stated, giving his brother a dry look, and Andy groaned from where she sat. "Nik, we have been over this. If your sister takes the cure, obviously no one will be able to shove it down your throat." She stated blandly, and Nik gave her an offended look, as he leaned forward to give his argument.

"Aside from the fact that I am not okay with the idea of my sister dying, Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure."

"And in doing so, he will break down the wall to the Other Side."

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to reunite with his lost soul mate. You, of all lovesick fools-"

"Nik. Finish that sentence if you want to." Andromeda threatened, Nik rolling his eyes, and Andy sat back with her arms folded as the siblings appealed to Elijah. Her Original's face was blank, listening to both arguments, and Andy rolled her eyes as they continued.

"We'll have our family back." Nik finished with a flourish, sitting back in his chair, and Andy's eyes rolled heavenwards. "I cannot do this. Mo chridhe," The elemental pressed a loving kiss to her Original's cheek, giving him a cheeky smile, as Elijah turned to her with a raised brow. "Good luck." She stated, moving to get up, and Bekah opened her mouth in protest.

"Andy, you can't just-"

"Sister, you and I both know that Elijah isn't going to hand it to you right away." She shot said Original a glare, to which Elijah just twisted his lips into a smirk, before turning back to Rebekah. "Whatever challenge he gives you, call and I shall help. In the meantime, prom is tonight, so after dropping Reggie off at Mrs. Hayes, we'll get ready together." Andy pressed a chaste kiss to Bekah's cheek, glaring at Nik, before leaving the mansion.

Andy drove home, quickly packing Reggie an overnight bag to stay with the neighbor's, before taking the child with her shopping. Andromeda was smart, she bought her prom dress early, so all she had to do was help Caroline. Rebekah decided to shop with Elena, and Andy didn't want to be in the same vicinity as her for too long, so shopping with her best friend it was.

Bonnie was explaining to the two about the dreams that she was having, where she saw Jeremy, and Andy listened with a frown as she shared an ice cream cone with Reggie. "Well, you never got to say goodbye, Bon. You're grieving. That's normal." Caroline stated, looking at her figure in the mirror as she tried a fuchsia strapless gown, and Andy gave her a thumbs up from behind.