The Five

The next day, Andromeda forced Elijah to go with her to Nik's mansion

The next day, Andromeda forced Elijah to go with her to Nik's mansion. Fane and Rebekah were already there, so after dropping off Regulus at school, Elijah drove them to see his siblings. Caroline and the others were visiting Whitmore College today, she attempted to threaten Andy into going, but the elemental wasn't interested. Andy was completely serious, she was not going to college anywhere near Mystic Falls, and she would wait until Reggie was old enough.

Once they moved after graduation, Andromeda would have to enroll Regulus into a new school, find college campuses that were close to his school so that she would be able to get him easily after classes, it would be a hassle. And Andy needed a break from school, the supernatural, all things that were wrong in their lives so that Reggie could have a chance at a normal childhood.

Yes, Regulus was aware of the supernatural, but he was only six. And still only a human, unless he made the decision to become a vampire, which Andy was not going to encourage unless he was absolutely positive.

"Bekah! Nik!"

The elemental heard arguing in the study, and she rolled her eyes, but dragged Elijah after her to find his siblings. "Why do you insist on bribing the help?" Nik said sarcastically, and Rebekah shot him a glare. "Mind your business." She snapped, and Nik opened his mouth to argue, but Andy walked in at that moment.

"I thought we were trying to make amends, Nik?"

"Oh, I am. But my sister is just so starved for affection, as her older brother I have to offer advice-"

"Go to hell, Nik." Bekah spat, and Elijah spoke up from his place besides Andy. "What is it that I hear about the hunter being one of the Five, brother?" He questioned, and Andromeda nodded from besides him. "And, why is it important?" She asked, and Nik raised a brow.

"Elijah didn't tell you?"

"He said that they were a group created by witches, not why you would be interested in them."

"Well, let me show you." Niklaus walked out of the study and they all followed, opening the doors to the ballroom where a dark skin man was shackled to an old medieval torture device, and Andy rolled her eyes at the sight. "Really, Nik?" She breathed, and the hybrid shrugged.

"It has it's uses. Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail."

Andromeda turned to see Stefan walk in, and Elijah moved closer to her as the Salvatore approached. "I was going to take him, but I see you went to such trouble to truss him up in your red room of pain." He stated dryly, and Andy snorted, while Nik smirked.

"It's from the Inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch."

"Have you even managed to get anything out of him?" Rebekah questioned sarcastically, Stefan also nodding in agreement, as the hybrid rolled his eyes. "Not enough. He's mum about the council fire and he's not saying anything about this greater evil, we're all supposed to be shivering over."