The Ties That Bind

My dearest Elijah,

My dearest Elijah,

I am not doing so well without you. A lot has happened, and truth be told, I don't know where to start. I'll start with meeting Rebekah, your sister has become quite a good friend to me. She stayed with me for a time, and we got to know each other. Bekah shared your family's story with me, and we've grown closer. As for Niklaus, well, he's still Klaus. A total pain in my arse, but, he and my siblings are searching for you diligently.

I also got to see my mother again. I won't explain the details, but, she introduced me to my oldest siblings. I met Tyra. We talked, and she reassured me of your love for me. While I am grateful for it, seeing my family torn away from me again, it nearly destroyed me.

After their failed attempt at killing Nik, and nearly getting me killed, Stefan stole the coffins with your family. He stole you, Elijah. And I am fighting so hard to get you back, but Gods, it hurts. This feud between your brother and the Salvatore's has already gotten me put in the middle, as Stefan tried to use me as leverage to force Nik to get rid of his hybrids.

He fed me his blood, and threatened to drive me off of a bridge.

So, it's safe to say that I am no longer associating with Stefan or Damon. The only bright side is that my family is here, the twins have remained at my side, and my father is home. He's here, and he's spending time with me and his son. If it wasn't for family, I would be afraid that I would lose my mind. It hurts to breathe, sometimes I can barely get a word out. All I know is, I need you back, Elijah. I am suffering.

Please, return soon.

With all my love,
Andromeda

***********************************

Andy avoided everyone.

Cameron made her go to school, but Andy steered clear of everyone there. Caroline visited everyday, both girls sort of recovering since Tyler bit her, but Klaus had saved her. While Andy knew it was his bloody fault, she still thanked Klaus for saving her best friend. After slapping him upside the head, of course.

Regulus was happy, all of his family was home, and he never left Andy's side. The toddler knew that Andromeda wasn't okay, so he tried his best to distract her. Currently, Andy sat at the piano, Reggie sitting besides her as she sang lightly to him.

"By yon bonnie banks and by yon bonnie braes,

Where the sun shines bright on Loch Lomon'

Where me and my true love will never meet again,

On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomon'."

It was an old love song, one that Cameron used to sing to Phanessa, and now Andy catches her father humming it whilst staring out the window. The twins were with Rebekah and Niklaus, Andromeda staying home with the toddler, and Cameron was handling business with the Council.