The Rager

They stayed in New York for the rest of the weekend, Elijah taking Andromeda and Regulus out to explore the city, and it was a welcomed distraction

They stayed in New York for the rest of the weekend, Elijah taking Andromeda and Regulus out to explore the city, and it was a welcomed distraction. One that they all needed. Caroline ended up staying in Mystic Falls with Tyler, the Council supposedly blew up on Pastor Young's farm, and Andy had no idea what to think.

Elijah didn't want to go back to that town, he and Andy argued for hours, Kol siding with his brother and the twins agreeing with their sister. Andromeda couldn't hide anymore, she needed to go back to school and so did her baby brother. Plus, as she pointed out to Elijah, the deal was that they would leave Mystic Falls as soon as Andy graduated.

How the hell was Andromeda supposed to graduate, if she wasn't going to school?

Besides, Andy was worried about Rebekah. She refused to leave her friend alone in that town, not when Bekah was still on the outs with Nik. So, Andromeda forced Elijah to drive her and Regulus home. Her and Febe tried to convince Kol to follow, but the Original wasn't ready to go back. After Febe and Andy both explained to Kol that he was just as much a part of this family as everyone else, and after Febe threatened to drink vervain, Kol finally folded.

He agreed to return to Mystic Falls, but not right away. He would join their family later, so in the meantime Kol and Febe stayed in New York, and Fane left with his baby siblings. He was also worried about Rebekah, and also wanted to check up on Nik since he knew that Elijah wouldn't, the older Original was still pissed.

So one could imagine how pissed off Elijah was, when Caroline called Andromeda on her way home and told them that there was a hunter in Mystic Falls. The hunter attacked Tyler, shooting him in front of the entire town at the memorial for the Council, and Elijah was livid. Andromeda pressed her palms against her face with a groan, Fane laughing in the backseat hysterically at the irony, and Elijah clenched his jaw, his knuckles turning white while clutching the steering wheel.

"Andromeda-"

"I know. I know...just have to survive that town long enough to fucking graduate." She muttered, and Elijah reached out to squeeze Andy's thigh with a sigh. "On the bright side, I have someone to kill when we get back." Fane chirped from the backseat, Andy rolling her eyes, and Regulus scolding Fane from his car seat besides him.

"Killing isn't nice."

"Neither are hunters, lad."

"Hunters hunt for food." Reggie countered, and Fane snorted in amusement.

"Hunters hunt for sport. Not for survival, which makes it just as mean." Fane instructed, Reggie looking at his older brother wide-eyed as he listened, and Elijah reached behind him to smack Fane upside the head.

"That's enough." Her Original stated sternly, and Fane shot his friend a mock glare as he rubbed the back of his head. "He's my brother." He said childishly, and Elijah rolled his eyes, before focusing back on the road. "And I'm his guardian." He said plainly, and Andy laughed as Fane whined about 'Lijah being mean to Regulus, the child saying he deserved it.