The New Deal

Days passed, and Andromeda was ready to stir a little trouble

Cameron kept his daughter home until she was completely healed, and when she was, sent Andy to school. Rebekah moved in with Niklaus, and the twins, well, Febe was going just as crazy as Andy. Febe had waited over a century to see her Kol again, and now that Stefan had their coffins, the sisters wanted blood. Fane, ever the instigator, was supporting of their blood lust, but Nik deemed it important to lay low for the moment. Make Elena and her Salvatore's think everything was fine.

But every day that Andy saw the doppelganger in school, she absolutely wanted to throttle her.

Caroline was pissed, her and Elena got into a fight. The doppelganger accused her of playing a part in saving Klaus, and Caroline absolutely let her have it. Elena didn't think it important enough to inform Caroline of her own plan, yet she could tell Bonnie. Elena raised Mikael, again didn't tell Caroline, but she told Bonnie. The blonde was absolutely sick and tired of the doppelganger's selfishness, the fact that they were supposed to answer to her, yet Elena could do whatever she wanted.

Oh, but she was just trying to protect them.

The utter bullshit.

So, Caroline wasn't speaking to Bonnie or Elena, and while she knew that the doppelganger didn't know what Stefan did yet, the blonde was angry about that too. Andy and Febe were supposed to get this epic reunion with the love of their lives, and Stefan was getting in the way of that, or that was how Caroline put it.

Damon was licking his wounds so to speak, Andy wasn't speaking to him and he didn't dare show his face at her house, or else Fane would tear him apart. Her older brother was also livid, for someone who claims to care so much, Damon was so focused on killing Klaus that he left Andromeda to bleed out on the floor.

So, everyone was generally pissed.

When Klaus asked if she wanted to accompany him to the Grill, Andy jumped at the chance, taking Fane with her and leaving Febe to practice piano with Regulus. When they got there, Andy raised a brow to see a day drunk Damon placing himself in front of Elena, as Klaus leaned against a nearby table and Fane stood in front of his sister with a smirk.

"You're going to do this in the Grill, in front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my mates." Klaus replied, placing a hand on Fane's shoulder, before gesturing to the hybrid that stood besides Andy. "Get a round then, would you, Tony?" Niklaus breathed, Elena's eyes widening in shock as the hybrid smirked at her, before walking away.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon said pointedly, and Fane responded this time with a grin. "Well, Nik and I go way back, and my siblings are here." Her brother's lips tugged into a smirk, as he glared sharply at the younger vampire. "Truth is, we rather like it here."