The Murder of One

Caroline Forbes stood in the middle of the woods with Elena, Matt, and the Salvatore's

Caroline Forbes stood in the middle of the woods with Elena, Matt, and the Salvatore's. She looked at the older Salvatore in confusion, until Damon said he found more white oak. "I'm sorry, what?" Care questioned in disbelief, and Elena spoke up as well.

"White oak? You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?"

"Nope. We all have a weapon." Stefan stated, dropping a brown duffle in front of them filled with white oak states, and the blonde scowled. "And what's your plan?" She asked, and Damon raised a brow. "Well, if one Original goes down, they all do. So, take your pick." He said snidely, and Caroline glared at him.

"You can't kill them." Care stated bluntly, and the others looked at her in disbelief, Elena turning to her in surprise. "Care, this is our chance to kill Klaus."

"And I am all for Klaus dying, but not if it means Elijah and Kol have to die, too." Caroline said loudly, and Stefan scoffed. "Since when do you care about them?"

"Since, my best friend is in love with one of them and so is her sister!" Caroline stated firmly, glaring at all of them, and Elena looked at her imploringly. "Caroline, you can't say anything-"

"Oh, I won't. They will kill all of you, but until the Mikaelson's are un-linked, count me out." The blonde said bluntly, shooting the Salvatore's a glare, before walking away.

***************************

"Where's Nik and Bekah?"

Andromeda questioned Elijah, the Original hanging up the phone as he spoke to Kol. "My brother has got eyes on Finn, they went to fetch him." He explained, and Andy raised a brow in interest. "Where was he?"

"It seems Finn found solace in New York."

"Hmmm. Finn has good taste." Andy hummed, coming to stand besides her Original by the large window. "I miss New York City." She breathed, and Elijah looked to her in interest. "You've been?"

"Not since I was a little girl. My parents took me a few times, my father and I had a tradition of watching Aladdin on Broadway." Andy murmured, a forlorn look coming to her eyes, before looking up at Elijah. "They found out who killed him. It was Alaric Saltzman."

Elijah's gaze darkened, and Andromeda just shook her head, looking away to gaze out the window. "It wasn't his fault. Apparently, having a ring that cheats death bares ill side effects, he has a homicidal alter ego and can't remember anything."

"That does not excuse what he did." Her Original stated firmly, and Andy shrugged. "You're right. But, I still pity him. He's just a human, he didn't ask for this." She mused, and Elijah wrapped his arms around her from behind, hugging her to him as he rested his chin on her head.

"You're too understanding, Andromeda."

"One of my biggest flaws. That, and my loyalty."

"Yes, but it is also your strength." Elijah turned her around, cupping her face in his hands, as he looked intently into her ocean eyes. "And one of the many things that I love about you." He breathed, and Andy stared up at him, before pulling his face down for a deep kiss.