Chapter 1: Nether portal

Karl, sapnap and quackity all slept in a bed together. And that kind of worried karl. He always wore a hoodie to sleep and large boxers. He was always careful of how he slept afraid he'd make the wrong move and somehow lift his hoodie or something that always worried him. He hated it. Of course his boyfriends would cuddle him but he made sure their arms stayed at his waist and didn't go higher or lower.

There were so many things he was so careful about because he was so scared. He knew deep down they would love and accept him in any way, but his mind kept telling him they'd see him different, not as the male they knew he was.  He thought they'd think of him as a 'male born as a female', even if he was he wants to remain as just 'a male born as a male' to everyone.

Currently the only person, and I mean the ONLY person who knew was badboyhalo. Bad and him talked about their problems to one another at least 3 times a week. If not more. Bad had some 'demon issues' and related to karl quite a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Where the story actually picks up)

Right now karl was laying in bed trying to fall back asleep but his mind wandered often so he couldn't. It was about 7:30 am. Sapnap was snoring beside him and quackity was passed out and sprawled out on his side of the bed.

Karl sighed and pulled the blanket off of himself and slowly got up being careful of any noise he makes. Quackity was a light sleeper but sapnap slept like a bear in hibernation. He crept to the bathroom and gently shut the door. He let out a sigh and got to work on his morning routine.

He put on his signature hoodie and black ripped jeans. Along with his most important thing to him to wear, his binder. He combed his curly hair and brushed his teeth. He had been in there about maybe 8 minutes but sapnap was gone. They had two bathrooms so he thought he probably just went to the one downstairs.

He sat on the bed and changed socks. He looked at quackity sleeping and smiled softly. He stood and went downstairs and sat on the couch.
Sapnap came out of the bathroom yawning. He looked half asleep still. He walked up to karl and kissed his head "morning kitten" he smiled

Karl's nickname from sapnap was 'kitten' because karl talked a lot about how much he loved kittens. Therefore sapnap referred to him as kitten because he said he was 'cute' 'cuddly' and 'small'. He didn't really understand why he said he was small because he wasn't the shortest out of his boyfriends, quackity was 5'6 he was 5'7 and sapnap was 5'8.

Sapnap went off to the kitchen to make coffee. About an hour later quackity came out dressed. He greeted his boyfriends with a smile.
They all had places to be that day. Sapnap had training with dream and George, quackity was to go to bad and skeppys house to help them arrange furniture and get items, they said they'd pay him, and karl had to go out and get himself some things.

They all left the house around 12. Karl walked down the path to go to the nether. Now, karl wasn't supposed to go through any portal without anyone there because the way the portal made him feel made him dizzy, and usually made him go into a 'fit' as sap and quackity called it.

But karl needed to go to the nether to get to the snow biom to pick up somethings from ranboo that he didn't want his boyfriends to know he was getting. He walked to the portal and looked at it. He gulped and slowly stepped into it. He immediately started getting dizzy so he closed his eyes trying to get rid of the feeling.

He heard someone tell his name making him open his eyes. "KARL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO GO WITHOUT-"  He saw a white shirt and a fire simbol on it. "S-sapnap-" was all he managed to say before he teleported...

(End of chapter one! What will happen to karl? What will sapnap do?
What was so important karl had to go without them to get?)