Chapter 35: a baby?..

A week passed since bad got hurt. His arm felt better and skeppy had been so good about helping bad with his arm. Bad wanted to do something for skeppy. When skeppy got home bad pulled him In bed and loved on him saying nice things to him and holding him close. Skeppy was confused but flustered.

Bad smiled and sat up. That day bad took care of skeppy, he did things skeppy would usually do for bad. At the end of the night they sat on the bed and talked. Then they laid down and cuddled going to sleep.

Skeppy felt very happy when he went to sleep, bad did to.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Karl woke up around 6 in the morning. He looked around the room and saw a baby cratle. He sat up and tilted his head. He slowly stood up and walked over. He looked in the crate and his eyes widened. It was a small baby.

He gently picked it up and held it. It had karls cat ears and quackitys wings.. he looked at it and sat on the bed slowly. He looked down at it. If this was a dream he didn't want it to end.

The baby made small baby noises. He cradled it softly and held it to his chest. It made him so happy.. so calm.. the feeling of the small baby in his arms..

He closed his eyes and held the baby. Karl opened his eyes and the cradle and baby were gone. He teared up and looked down. He wanted the baby back.. he.. wanted a baby..

He laid back down and held onto sapnap. He cried in the back of his shirt and soon fell back asleep.

Karl woke up to quackity playing with his hair. He looked up at him and rubbed his eyes. "Hey Q, what're you doing?." He ask. Quackity shrugged and pet his ears. "Um.. are you ok?." He ask softly.

Karl tilted his head "yea, why?." Quackity sighed softly. "Sapnap woke up with the backside of his shirt wet and you were clinging to him with tears running down your cheeks.."

Karl slowly sat up "o-oh- uh.. sorry-" "don't apologize, just tell me why you were crying?.." karl shifted "I don't know-" he remembered the small baby in his arms and then not there anymore.

"I just uh.. well.." sapnap came in and sat with them. He looked at sapnap and shifted. "Uhh.. i-" "karl, take your time.." karl looked the the two and teared up again.

"I-i-.. I had another hallucination.." he mumbled. "Oh.. it must have been scary.. baby you can wake us up if you need to-" "it wasn't scary.." sapnap tilted his head. "it wasn't?.."

"No.. it was amazing.. I loved it.. I-i wish it were real.. I-i really really do" he teared up and covered his face. Quackity held him close "what was it babe?."

Karl hiccuped "a baby.."

Sapnap looked at him and quackity stopped what he was doing. "H-he was so small and he looked like all of us mixed together, h-he was perfect, he had my ears and your wings.. I'm sure he had saps power.. I-i held him.. he was so small and warm.."

Quackity looked at him. "You want.. a baby?.." he ask softly. Karl nodded "I-i do.. I really do.." he sniffled and wiped his eyes. Sapnap rubbed his back and blushed "having a baby would be a lot of work.. would you be up for it?.."

Karl nodded and hugged them "would you?.." sapnap nodded "yeah..." Quackity smiled "mhm.." karl smiled softly "so... We're gonna try and have a baby?.."

"I think I'd like that.." karl said smiling a little.