AN/ .

I'm going to write another story after this one, some of the things I wrote in this one I regret honestly, more comments about how somethings are weird and I completely understand but I had a whole thing planned for the plot and I don't even know if I'm going to do it anymore.

It was supposed to be sad and then have some stuff to it.

I'll just go ahead and tell you guys I've been trying to speed up the pace on the tommy thing because it looks really sus right now but I can't tell anyone what actually happened because it was supposed to be explained in the story. Not by me personally telling someone.

The entire tommy plot I now really am to scared to continue writing because one chapter will make this entire story seem weird and fucked up, but the next few would be why it seemed that way because it was

building TO the plot.

Trust me, there's way more fucked up stories than this one, t r u s t m e

And I really wanna just restart but I know I can't. I'll finish this story then write another more.. professional? I guess?

I'll take notes and make sure I remember what I wrote instead of forgetting someone did something. I have poor memory so this story doesn't really make sense honestly.

The tommy storyline is making me regret because of what some people are saying, some comments I deleted.

But I wanna clear something up, it DOES seem weird and I know. But I'm really trying to build to a plot.

Maybe I should have kept the storyline to myself I don't know.

So many comments are about how making tommy 'pregnant' is weird and stuff when the storyline hasn't even been written all the way.

I said I like theories but not when someone's like 'yeah I'm gonna stop reading' or 'i thought this story was good' when they haven't even let me finish It.

I'm sorry it's weird I know, trust me, but I really wanted this plot now I don't know what to do.

Thank you for reading. Sorry.