Chapter 58: it sucks.

Skeppy had bad in his arms. Bad was sobbing.. the pain he felt was horrible. Worse than what he'd felt.. not mainly because of heat, but he was sad to.. sad for his son and his fiance's.. skeppy told him it was going to be ok and calmed bad down.

Crying made bad feel worse and made him feel hotter. He'd gotten sick once because of how hot he'd gotten. So bad had managed to calm down and watch tv with skeppy holding him. They had their fan on high and bad was in a large t-shirt and boxers.

Bad nuzzled into skeppy and whimpered every few minutes. Skeppy would ask if he needed anything and bad had to stop himself from letting the heat take over and say something naughty.

He would not embarrass himself. Well, at least he thought. He didn't know what would later happen to embarass him so bad he wouldn't even want to look at skeppy after.

Bad laid his head on skeppys chest panting softly. Skeppy watched tv but kept an eye on bad. "Bad.. you know if it gets to unbearable I will help you right?" Bad wined "I-i don't want to do the tail thing because if we use it to much it won't be as effective.."

"Bad we've only ever done it once.. they said you can do it at least 3 times every heat.." "well it's not that b-bad right now.." he mumbled curling up. Skeppy didn't like seeing bad like this. But bad was stubborn in times like this.

Skeppy gently picked his tail up. Bad let out a hiss and looked at him. "Bad clam down" he laid it back down on top of a cold pillow. Bad shivered and hugged onto his arm calming down. Skeppy had found out recently that if his tail was cool and comfortable so was bad.

Bad sighed softly "I'm sorry.." "it's ok.. your hurting.." bad wined. "Y-yeah but-" he hugged his stomach "I'm still sorry.." skeppy pulled him on his lap and hugged him close. "Yea I know, but you don't have to be" bad giggled and shifted. "Ugh.. my stomach is killing me.." "oh? Need some medicine or is it just like the pain from y'know"

Bad shrugged and laid his head on his chest and sighed. "It just hurts.. I dunno.." skeppy pet his head "maybe you should get some rest.." bad nodded and closed his eyes. Skeppy played with his hair.

About 20 minutes later skeppy noticed his leg felt.. wet? He knew bad was asleep and he didn't want to wake him. He gently moved bad and gasp. He gently shook him and bad groaned. "Geppy?." He mumbled yawning.

"Bad baby your bleeding... bleeding?- bad your bleeding!" Bad sat up "wh-what?- what do you mean??" He got off him and saw skeppy thigh. "S-skeppy that's not-" skeppy sat up and got up "bad are you ok what's bleeding?"

Bad cupped his cheeks "skeppy listen." Skeppy shut up and looked at him "i-im not bleeding.. it's ok.." "then.. what's going on?.." bad shifted and walked to the bathroom. "Its- uh.. something we produce for mating so please don't be scared.. I'm ok"

Skeppy nodded slowly. "I'm sorry if it embarrassed you.." "n-no it's fine- I uh- h-hOly-" he squeezed his thighs together. "I need a bath but I'll be out in maybe 20 minutes ok?"

Skeppy nodded, worried about his lover but he let him do his thing. He changed his pants and sighed softly. Bad didn't need to be so embarrassed, it was natural. He ran a hand through his hair and knocked on the bathroom door.

There was a small "yes?..' skeppy sighed softly. "Can I come in?" "..sure.." skeppy opened the door and walked in. He shut it behind him and leaned on the sink. Bad was in the shower. Skeppy sighed. "I'm sorry.."

Bad looked at the curtain. "Why?.." "I shouldn't have said that, I should've just mentioned it not freaked out like that.." bad rubbed his arm and sighed softly.

"It's ok.. it was.. embassing cause y'know- you don't just suddenly yell 'your bleeding oh my gosh!' at someone who could possibly be on.. y'know.." skeppy felt bad and embarrassed now.

"I'm so sorry bad-" bad smiled sadly and sighed softly "it's ok skeppy.." skeppy ran a hand through his hair again and sighed. Bad got out and dried off. He wrapped the towel around himself and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Don't feel bad it's ok.." skeppy nodded and kissed him. Bad kissed back happily. He pulled away "I'll get dressed and we can go relax again ok?" Skeppy nodded and walked out.

Bad got dressed and laid beside skeppy on the bed. Skeppy hummed "if you want.. I can make it up to you.." bad looked at him and tilted his head "how?" He ask. Skeppy turned small and smiled up at him. Bad giggled and picked him up hugging him close.

Skeppy smiled at him. Bad pet his small diamond head. Skeppys tongue hung out the side of his mouth. Bad giggled and sighed softly. His brain made him think.. not so sfw. His finger went to skeppys chin and scratched under it.

Skeppys tongue continued to hang out and his eyes closed. Bads breath hitched from the thoughts he had. He laid down and laid skeppy down rubbing his stomach. Skeppy seemed to purr.

Skeppy looked up at bad and smiled "your like a small animal.." skeppy giggled "yea I guess" bad shifted and made his finger trail lower. Skeppy shifted and looked up at bad again. "Bbaaadd, what're you doing?~" he smirked

Bad snapped back to reality and quickly yanked his hand away. "Aw bad you didn't have to stop" he snickered. Bad covered his face "i-im sorry-" "no no don't be, I don't mind" skeppy snickered.

Bad sighed softly "i- let's just watch tv.." skeppy crawled onto his chest and laid down looking at the tv. Bad sighed softly.

Heat sucked.