Chapter 49: I can tell you now..

//No puedo esperar para romper el corazón de todas//
//Plz tell me I said that right 🥶⚰️//

Ranboo and tubbo did everything they could the next day to try and get tommy to talk. But tommy's shock made him seem brain dead.

It had been a day since tommy came to them the way he was. He stayed very close to ranboo, apparently ranboo was like a comfort item, but a person. He wouldn't, or couldn't rather, talk, so he just held onto ranboo, only letting him leave if he gave him a pillow to hold for a bit.

He could only be gone for about 10 minutes without tommy looking for him and shaking harshly. So ranboo stayed with him often and would hold onto him. Tommy would only get up himself if he needed the bathroom.

When he was hungry he'd tug on ranboos arm and give him his dead eyes. Ranboo would get up and make something. He didn't mind.. tommy really needed help.. and time..

The night came around marking tommy's time being there 2 days. And tommy finally spoke.

Ranboo sat on the couch, tommy clung to his arm. Tommy was very slowly coming out of shock finally. He slowly looked up at ranboo and sniffled. Ranboo looked at him "tommy?- can you say anything?" He ask softly

Tommy sat up more and laid his head into his shoulder. "H-h.." ranboo rubbed his back and tubbo paused the tv looking at him, hoping tommy could do something.

Tommy swollowed hard and opened his mouth "h-h.. hi.." he said quietly. Ranboo smiled softly "hi.. are you feeling better?.." "n-no.. but.. i-im trying.. t-to.." ranboo nodded and rubbed his back.

"You can talk about what happened when your ready ok?.." tommy winced at the thought of what happened. "I-i-... I k-killed h-him.."
Ranboo tensed up "who?.." tommy shook his head and gripped ranboo and stopped talking.

Ranboo continued to comfort the younger and whisper to him..

Tommy soon fell asleep. Right now tommy was way to tired to come out of shock completely and be awake..

************************************
The next morning tommy woke up and slowly sat up. Him and ranboo had slept in the same bed for about three night now. Tommy was slowly ready to leave his side.

He got up slowly and went in the bathroom changing and then sat back on the bed. He couldn't do it. He couldn't be alone. He couldn't be without someone stronger to protect him if.. it happened again..

He looked at ranboo who was still asleep. He sighed and hugged his knees. He knew he'd changed.. he knew his friends knew he had.. his family didn't know where he was.. he needed to at least tell them so they wouldn't worry to much..

Today made it 3 days since he'd left home and came here.. he was supposed to come home that night but.. that changed.. tommy could talk now but he really didn't feel like it.. it hurt his throat and mind to talk.

He laid back and tried not to think about that night. Ranboo woke up eventually and stretched. He looked over at tommy who was fidgeting with his hands. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning tommy" he said "morning.." he mumbled. Ranboo smiled and stretched. "Wanna go out today?.. maybe we can visit your family, I'm sure they're worried.."

Tommy shrugged "sure.." ranboo nodded and got up going and changing then came back in. "Let's a go!" Tommy slowly stood and looked up at him. "Can you carry me?.." he ask. Ranboo nodded and tommy got up on his back.

Ranboo walked out of the house with tommy and started down the path. He made it to the trail and tommy squeezed his eyes shut. "C-can we take a different way?..' ranboo shrugged "sssure.."

He took a different path and headed to tommy's house.  When they arrived ranboo put tommy down. Tommy knocked slowly and stood behind ranboo not wanting to he tackled in a hug.

Wilbur opened the door and his eyes widened. "Tommy!?" Tommy flinched and waved slightly. Ranboo became protective seeing tommy flinch. Wilbur sighed heavily. "We were so worried! What happened?"

Tommy looked down "i-..." Ranboo sighed "he's not ready to say and please stop yelling.. it makes him scared" wilbur blinked but nodded slowly. This wasn't like tommy.

Techno came to the door and sighed in relief "thank God your ok.." tommy shifted. Hardly. He was hardly ok. "Are you gonna come in?." Tommy shook his head "just wanted you guys to know I'm not dead.. where's dad?.' he mumbled

"He's- working.." wilbur said with a sigh. Tommy nodded slowly. "Tell him I stopped by.." they nodded. "Will do."
Tommy got back on ranboos back and was carried off. Now his brothers knew he wasn't dead and he was ok. Physically. He wasn't dead.

Ranboo walked down the path in the main area where everyone else lived. He wanted to get him and tommy out of the house for a while so they needed to go somewhere. They made it to McDonald's and tommy stood beside/ behind ranboo.

George looked at the two "what can I get for you?" Tommy shifted and whispered to ranboo. Ranboo nodded and smiled. He ordered their food and sat with tommy at a booth.

Tommy drank his drink slowly and leaned on his hand. They did some activities around the area and tommy felt a bit better. They made it back to ranboo and tubbos home and tommy sat on the couch.

Ranboo sat beside him and smiled. Tubbo hummed "you two have fun?" Tommy nodded slowly "yea.. I guess" he gave a very small smile. Ranboo was so glad tommy showed an emotion other than sadness or emotionless.

Tommy shifted and sighed softly "do.. do you guys want to know.. what happened?.." he ask quietly. He didn't want to keep this trapped in his head anymore.. it hurt not telling anyone because it was so bad.. so scary..

Ranboo looked at him "only if your comfortable with it.." tommy nodded slowly. "Mhm.. I.. I might cry or something.. but i-.. I really can't keep this to myself.." ranboo nodded "of course tommy.. you can tell us.." tubbo spoke up.

Tubbo sat on the couch with ranboo and tommy and listened. Tommy took a deep breath and looked down. "Well...

It all started when I left home 3 nights ago.."