Chapter 45: baby belly

//short wholesome chapter :3//

Karl went for his next check up with puffy. Puffy did an ultrasound. Karl sat up and looked at her. "So?." He was still worried. Puffy smiled and cleaned him off. "your doing much better! The baby seems to have grown a little bit more so that's a good sign!'

Karl smiled happily "thank God! I was so worried-" she chuckled. "Me to.. but we can check back up next week and hopefully by then he'll have gotten bigger" karl nodded "rig-
Wait- him?-" puffy giggled happily "congratulations, it's a boy-"

Karl gasp "really!?" She nodded "thank you puffy! Can.. you get a picture of-" "I already did, you can show them the picture and tell them" karl nodded and took the picture. He looked at the baby and smiled happily.

He went home and shut the door. Sapnap looked at him "hey babe" karl smiled and hugged him. Sapnap blinked and hugged back "everything ok?.." he ask. Karl nodded "yep! The baby's growing like it should again!"

Sapnap squealed "really!? That's great!" Karl nodded quickly and giggled. He sat on the couch beside quackity. Quackity smiled and kissed his head. "Also.. I have something to tell you guyys"

They looked at him and smiled. "What?" Quackity ask. Karl bit his lip and giggled. "it's a boy" sapnap gasp "yes!! A baby boy!" Quackity squealed "yay! I didn't really care what gender but we're having a beautiful baby boy!" He cheered.

Karl giggled "yeeesss!" Sapnap hugged him and kissed all over his face. Karl laughed and hugged them. "Our baby boy.. I can't wait.." karl had repeated he couldn't wait many times because he really couldn't.. he was so excited.. they would have their own baby boy and he couldn't wait to see him..

What he would look like and who he'd grow up to be.. what he'd grow up to be.. when he could hold his son in his arms.. play dress up maybe, teach him to cook, bake, fight, and the cute drawings he'd make for them.. it would be so perfect.. 

Life would be so perfect, he'd teach his baby how to draw, read, write and everything else.. watch him grow..

He laid down in bed with his fiance's and hugged them until they all fell asleep. Karl felt warm and happy. He visited the baby room a lot often.

He was so happy in the moments. He had another schedule to see puffy in 4 weeks for another check up. But for now he felt happy.. sapnap kissed his neck and rubbed his belly.

Him and quackity would sometimes talk to his belly and it made karl giggle and his heart warm. It was so perfect...