Chapter 10: 'therapy'

Karl got up the next morning and did what he needed before writing a note and leaving. He texted bad, well, actually he got a text from bad saying come over.

Karl walked up to the door and looked down. He felt aweful, mentally and physically. He slowly knocked on the door and sighed.

Bad opened it smiling happily. "hey karl! Come in!" Karl walked in and looked around. "Come to the living room, were gonna have that talking session I talked about" he smiled. "With two people you can relate with, me, and him!"

Karl looked into the living room and his eyes widened. "Wh-
Why is tommy here?.." he ask

Tommy looked over at them "what exactly are we doing??" Tommy ask.
"I decided that we all needed some people we could.. relate to, in a way.." bad sat on the couch and karl sat down slowly but he looked uncomfortable when he sat.

Bad hummed and sat criss crossed. "Skeppy isn't here so we can talk about anything we want.." tommy huffed "what is this some kind of fokin therapy??" Bad huffed "Language, and,, sorta,"

Tommy got up "hell no I didn't come here for 'therapy' bitch" Bad huffed "tommy I think you'll find it very helpful if you just sit down.. I'll explain." Tommy was hesitant but he groaned and sat down.

Bad sighed softly. "Now then, we all have one thing in common.. and I felt we would all feel comfortable eventually.. and it would be nice to have someone to talk to with the same.. 'problems' you share.."

Karl shifted, confused. Tommy was just as confused as him. "I would like to tell you guys something personal about me, well- karl already knows, but I'd like to share." They both nodded, tommy still didn't want to be here, stuff like this made him uncomfortable but, as he would never admit, it would be nice to be able to talk to someone about stuff and them ACTUALLY understand instead of saying 'im sorry' or 'i know' even though they didn't.

Bad let out a breath and smiled. "Im trans, ftm," tommy stared at him and was completely silent. "Badboyhalo. Did you just out us to each other?" Tommy gripped the couch. Bad blinked and tilted his head.

"What?- no?-" "but you just said we could all relate to eachother." He glared. "And now we know about each other." Karl held his head from all their bickering. Tommy and bad continued their arguing until karl growled "would you two shut up!?"

Now, karl would never do anything like that, he'd calmly ask them to stop. So bad and tommy were taken aback and stared at him. Karl groaned "christ you guys who cares!? It's just us three and we're all in the same situation so it's fine!"

Karl's stomach hurt, his head hurt and he felt like crap. Karl laid back and covered his face. Tommy was about to start yelling at him, but bad gently put a hand on Karl's shoulder. "What's bothering you?.." he ask softly.

Karl shook his head and curled up "i-im sorry- I-i didn't mean to lash out.." bad rubbed his back and sighed softly. "It's ok.. somethings bothering you, what's wrong?."

Karl peaked through his arms that covered his face and shifted. "I-i-... I-its hard to say.." tommy stood up. "Well I'll be right back." He walked out, tommy was giving karl privacy but he was not going to admit he left for Karl's sake.

Karl looked at bad and frowned. "I-i didn't take the potions in time.." he mumbled. Bad tilted his head "what do you mean?."

"I-i started.."