Chapter 20: blood?..

(some language warning)

Sapnap shifted around in his sleep. Karl was worried. "quackity seriously what did you do? Why does he look so.. I don't know.." quackity snickered "trust me, I didn't do anything that would upset him."

Karl huffed "should we wake him up?" Quackity shrugged "I dunno, I kinda like seeing him like this" karl rolled his eyes and gently taped sapnap. sapnap opened his eyes and sat up looking at them. "uh-" quackity just burst out laughing.

Sapnap immediately knew quackity was the reason for his.. interesting dream. He glared at him "fuck you quackity" he huffed getting up and walking off to the bathroom. Quackity still laughed waking techno. Karl shifted "why was he mad?"

Quackity held back more laughter "probably cause he wishes the dream were real-" he burst out laughing again. karl tilted his head and thought back to what he said to sapnap. He was confused.

Quackity calmed down a bit later and giggled every now and then at the thought. Karl looked around. The first thing techno did when he woke up wasn't get water food or go to the bathroom. He grabbed something out of his bag and took it. It was a medicine of sort.

Karl leaned back and looked at the ceiling. He blinked and sat up looking up at the ceiling. "Oh wow-" stars were all over the ceiling, it was beautiful. It looked like actual space. Techno looked at him and saw the amazement on his face. He looked where he was looking but was confused.

There was nothing there?. It was just a plain white ceiling.. didn't karl and them have one? Techno grabbed a book and wrote down something. Karl laid back and looked at the beautiful stars. The first time he saw something that wasn't terrifying.

Quackity looked at him "what're you looking at?" Karl glanced at him "oh- nothing-" he knew by now no one else saw it.. he continued to look up.

Sapnap came back a few minutes later and plopped down with a huff. He refused to look at quackity. He noticed how karl was staring at the ceiling, hsu pupils huge. He looked up then at quackity. Quackity shrugged.

Techno got up and went out of the room. Tommy shifted and continued to look at his phone. Sapnap looked at quackity and huffed "did you somehow cause my dream?" Quackity immediately snorted and covered his mouth. He glared. "I cant believe you said those things, pretending karl.." he huffed.

Quackity laughed "well karl actually said something to you" sapnap looked at him. "What?" "I told him to say something" he huffed "well that really narrows it down" "I said I loved you" they looked at karl. Sapnap blinked and then turned red "oh my God-"

Quackity snickered "must have been something really good interpre-" sapnap shoved quackity and quackity laughed. Karl shook his head and sat up. He stood up. "Are we leaving soon?" He ask. They looked at him and shrugged "do you want to?" Karl nodded "yeah"

Karl stood up and grabbed all his things. He looked upstairs and sighed softly. "Tell bad we left, I dunno if he's still asleep" he walked to the door and went outside. Quackity and sapnap followed after.

They made it home and they all got their things unpacked. Quackity sat on the couch and let out a long sigh. "It feels great being back home"
"Yeah it does" sapnap groaned sitting down after. Karl giggled "yeah.. no more creepy door..."

Karl walked over and sat in quackitys lap. He wrapped his arms around his neck and laid his head on his chest. Sapnap looked at them and cooed. "Awwh" quackity hugged Karl's hips and smiled. Karl closed his eyes. Sapnap got up to go make some food for them all.

Karl looked at quackity and made faces. Quackity made faces back. Very wholesome stuff 10/10.

Karl giggled and kissed his nose. Quackity gasp and kissed his head. Karl gasp and kissed his cheek. They continued gasping and kissing different places on the others body.

(Uwuwuwwuwuwu y'all know I had to add a little ✨spice✨)

Quackity kissed Karl's neck and earned a different kind of gasp. Quackity waited for another kiss to gasp but it took karl a moment. He bit the opposite side of quackitys neck.

Quackity gasp differently to. He looked at karl and huffed. He bit the opposite side of Karl's neck. Karl let out a d i f f e r e n t sound than a gasp.

This wound up making quackity turn red and stop their.. game?. Karl blushed and looked up at him. Well, they found more about eachother now lmfao.

Sapnap heard and poked his head out of the kitchen "what are you two doing??" Karl cleared his throat and gulped "uh.. we were just playing a game-" sapnap shook his head and went back to cooking.

Karl looked at quackity and giggled. Quackity giggled to. Karl hummed and stayed in his lap until sapnap called them for food. Karl stood and quackity did after.

They all ate and talked. Karl sat beside of quackity this time, usually he'd sit in his regular spot beside sapnap but today he wanted to be more affectionate with quackity. Sapnap didn't mind, he was glad they were having a good time hanging out and talking more.

It wasn't like they'd never shown affection for eachother, they cuddled when sap was away and watched movies. After breakfast karl thanked sapnap and kissed his head walking upstairs.

Sapnap hummed "you two seem to be more close today" quackity shrugged "yeah, I dunno but eversince I woke up Karl's been all over me, not that I'm complaining thought," sapnap chuckled and nodded. ",Yep, he's a clingy one,,, usually.."

Quackity nodded "only time he's not is if he's upset" sapnap nodded. "Yeah.."
Karl sat on the bed and looked around. He didn't like being alone but he felt more comfortable in his room than at bad and skeppys.

Quackity looked at sapnap "well, I'm gonna go upstairs, you coming?" Sapnap shook his head "today's a day I gotta go get materials, I should be back in about an hour or two" quackity nodded. "Alrighty, be safe"

Quackity went upstairs after kissing him and sat on the bed. Karl was picking out clothes because he wanted a shower. He sat the clothes on the toilet lid and cracked the door. He heard water dripping from the faucet. He looked at it and saw..

Blood