Chapter 65: confusion

Dream was out gathering supplies and things. He still had a lot on his mind still and he took it out on a tree. He groaned and sat on the ground panting.

He groaned and ran a hand through his hair. He was having a pretty rough day. It caused him to slash his sword at a tree and scratch at his arm.

He stood up and put his sword away going inside with the box of supplies. He dropped it on the table and sat on the couch. He rubbed his lower stomach and sighed.

He leaned on his hand and looked at the tv. He needed a break from doing things everyday. It hurt his body from the bandages he wore. He didn't like taking them off but he knew he'd get really hurt if he didn't.

He got up and paced around his ADHD taking over. He paced around looking at the small details of their house. He chewed his lip and sighed.

He coughed slightly and looked at his chest. He sighed and went to the bathroom taking off his hoodie. He ran the bath and took off the bandages.

He slipped out of his clothes off. He got in the shower and took a deep breath. He could breathe finally. He let the water run on his back and sighed. He didn't hear the door open. He didn't see the person behind the curtain.

The curtain swung open. Dream shreiked and covered his chest and lower region. George blinked "uh- sorry but I heard a scream.. did you scream?" Dreams face was red and he still covered his body. "i-"

"No?.." dream said shifting. George nodded slowly. "ok, I'm gonna go find out what it was" dream nodded and looked away. George left the bathroom. Dream let out a long sigh and ran a hand through his hair.

"Jesus.." he mumbled. He sighed and got out drying off. He groaned and looked at his chest. He sighed and put on a large hoodie. He slipped on boxers and put on socks.

He cleaned up and went to the room. George was laying on the bed. He looked at dream and held his arms out. Dream blinked and shifted. How did george always know he was in pain?..

He sat on his lap and laid his head on his shoulder. George smiled softly and kissed his neck. Dream shivered and tilted his head. George looked at him and hummed. "You like neck kisses?" He ask smiling.

//Little heated and kissing and biting I guess-//

Dream nodded blushing. George kissed at his neck again and hummed softly. Dreams body felt a bit hot. His shifted in his lap. George gently grabbed his hips and kisses at his neck still. He gently began nibbling at his neck.

Dream let out quiet nosies and shifted around in his lap. George bit and kissed around his neck and groaned feeling dream shifting in his lap. Dream panted and wined tilting his head up.

George kissed up the middle of his throat and kissed him. Dream kissed back and wined. He really wanted this, but at the same time he wanted the roles to be reversed..

He wanted to pin george to the bed and do things to him.. but at the same time he wanted george to do something like that but gently..

He wined and looked at george. George looked at him and tilted his head. "Dream.. you look.. desperate.. you want something else baby?" He cooed. Dream looked away and chewed his lip. "Uh.. w-well- mmm' I-i don't know" he wined covering his face.

//Warning over but something else will come l a t e r-//

"Hey calm down it's ok.. you don't have to answer or go any further.." dream looked down "I-i would like to but- it's like I want two different things.. im not sure what exactly to do.."

George nodded and sighed softly. "ok babes.. do you still wanna continue that?" Dream shook his head "I guess not.." he mumbled. Dream actually would love to continue and go further, but his mind didn't want him to seem.. desperate.

He got off him and let out a sigh. He laid down and looked at his hands. He chewed his lip and sighed. George laid beside him and kissed his head. He got up and put on pajamas.

Dream already was ready for bed. George got in and wrapped his arms around his waist. Dream blushed and closed his eyes. "night babe" "night.." george turned off the light and closed his eyes.

//W a r n i n g again-//

Around 4 in the morning dream woke up in sweat. His face was red and he was panting. He had an.. interesting dream.. he whimpered and shifted.

He must have had the dream because of that heated moment they'd had.. he looked over at george and whimpered. He scooted closer and looked his boyfriend up and down. He chewed his lip and pulled the blanket down.

He looked at his chest and gulped. He pulled at his shirt and lifted it. He knew this probably wasn't a good thing.. doing this without his lovers permission.

He looked at his chest and shifted. His chest was so flat, normal. His eyes trailed down. His hands did to. His finger traced down to his v-line and stopped at the closest to his.. y'know.

His breath hitched and he continued chewing his lip. He knew he shouldn't do this. Not without his permission. But he really wanted to... Do things..

He gulped and ran his fingers down. He watched george's face scrunch up and him shift. He let out a small shakey breath and tried to stop himself. But he couldn't.

He watched george's face shift and his mouth open. His hand yanked away quickly as george gasp waking up. He panted and ran his hand through his hair. He looked around and at dream. Dream was 'fast asleep'. Really he was really good at pretending to sleep.

George stood up and groaned "shit.." he mumbled tugging his boxers. Dream blushed. He messed up. Dream shifted and opened his eyes. George went to walk to the bathroom but dream grabbed his arm.

George jumped and looked at him. "u-um.. hhey dream" dream whimpered and looked at him "g-george I'm sorry.." george tugged at his hoodie.

"U-um.. why?.." dream whimpered and looked away. "I-i didn't mean to I just- couldn't control myself.." he mumbled. George titled his head and took a deep breath.

He sat beside dream and kept his lower half covered. "what are you talking about?.."

Dream looked down "m-my hands just wanted to keep going.." george slowly understood what he meant. "O-oh-dream.. why?."

Dream covered his face "cause i-.. I want a body like you.." george frowned. "Oh.. dream.." he pulled him close. "I already love you for you.. I promise you'll have the body you want one day.."

Dream sniffled and hugged him. "I'd like to have the body you have but probably more muscular" george huffed "yeah yeah"

George kissed him and then sighed softly. "Well, I need to go take care of what you started apparently" he giggled.

"A-actually.. can we both.. do.. uh- take care- um- i-" george cupped his cheeks and nodded "yea.." he knew dream had trouble explaining things. Especially if he was embarrassed.

George laid beside him and looked at him. Dream gulped "don't be nervous babe.. we can start off with something you won't have to worry about anything.. "

Dream nodded slowly. George kissed his head. "Ok.. so.. you have self pleasured before right?" Dreams face went red. "whAt- why??" George giggled "it is an embarrassing question but.. if you have that's all you have to do here.."

Dream gulped. "Uh.. ok.. what exactly.. are we doing?.." george hummed. "Basically we stay under the blanket and y'know.. do it to ourselves, but we can still see each other's faces.. does that sound ok?"

Dream shifted. This did turn him on, but made him nervous. He nodded slowly and let out a breath.

This would be the first time they did something like this together

//A ha

Anyways does anyone want a continuation of this chapter or something else? Gimme ideas :D//