Chapter 32: pain

Bad laid in bed holding his arm. Why did everyone see him as a monster?.. why did they want to hurt him?.. he was the nicest person he knew..

He looked at his bandaged arm and frowned. He sat up and laid his head on his knees. Skeppy had been gone a while. He stood up and went downstairs. He whimpered and held his arm. It hurt.

He sat on the counter and leaned on the cabinet in pain. He teared up. Why did it hurt so bad?. He panted in pain and shifted. Skeppy came back in. He saw bad and rushed over to him "bad- you need more pain medine-"

Bad panted and wined. He grabbed the medicine and bad took it. Skeppy gently picked him up and carried him back upstairs. He laid him on the bed. "It'll be ok bad.."

Ó╭╮ÒÓ╭╮ÒÓ╭╮ÒÓ╭╮ÒÓ╭╮Ò

Karl and sapnap were laying in bed watching tv. Today was a tough day. Karl had seen something and sapnap couldn't calm him down. Karl was just in a corner shaking and holding his hair tightly. Karl eventually calmed down and passed out.

Sapnap moved karl to the bed and now karl was laying back on his chest while sap played with his hair. Karl shifted. He'd tried out the potions earlier, to try and make him a different creature, something other than a human but so far nothing happened. Karl just decided to forget it and wait.

Sapnap massaged his head and played with his hair. Karl shifted "I'm sorry about earlier.." "don't apologize for that.. I'm gonna help you through this.." karl nodded slowly and shifted "my head hurts.." he mumbled. "Want some medicine?." "I think I want some sleep.."

Sapnap nodded and continued playing with his hair. Quackity came in and sat beside them yawning. Sap kissed his head and smiled then looked at the tv.

They all soon fell asleep with the tv still on.

That morning karl was out of bed and in the downstairs bathroom holding his head over the toilet.

His head hurt so bad and he was having bad lower back pain. He'd gotten sick from the pain. He'd ran all the way downstairs to the bathroom down there because he didn't want to wake up sapnap or quackity.

Karl coughed and whimpered. His head spun. Everything hurt. He heard someone coming down the stairs and he quickly shut the door all the way. "karl!? Karl it's quackity I heard you getting sick or something please let me in-"

Karl didn't want them to see him In this much pain. "N-no it's fine i-" he flushed the toilet and tried not to scream in pain as it felt like something was ripping through his head. He cried silently and breathed heavily as the pain slowly went away.

He panted and wiped his eyes. He slowly sat up and sat in th floor. "Karl!?" Karl looked at the door "I'm ok now babe.. I was just a little sick.." he stood up and washed his face. He looked at rh mirror and his eyes widened.

"Oh God-"