Chapter 57: dad?..

Tommy didn't feel.. right. Quackity told him everything about it.. right?.. quackity might have left something out.. or.. he didn't know about it?..

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tommy laid in the bed at sam's house. He really really didn't feel good. He felt like he had a fever. But his head didn't hurt. Tears flooded his eyes as he hugged his stomach. It hurt. Everything did.

Sam came in and hummed "hey tommy, I wanted to ask what you want for lunch" tommy hiccuped and covered his face. "Tommy?.. are you crying?" He ask sitting next to him.

Tommy shook his head "n-no-" "tommy, you are.. what's going on?" Tommy was about to say a smart retort when he felt a sharp pain shoot through his stomach. He choked on his words and curled up

Sam quickly stood up "you need to see phil, he'll know what's wrong" tommy whimpered "I-i don't want to go home!" "Why?" Tommy curled up more and panted "i-i- don't know" he cried.

Sam pulled him into a hug "I promise you can come back but we need phil's help.." tommy let out a shakey breath. "Fine.." tommy sat up and hugged his stomach "s-sam-" sam looked at him. "yeah?" "I-" he shook his head "um.. I can't get up.."

Sam tilted his head "why not?" Tommy shrugged "I-i don't know.." sam crouched and turned around "get on my back" tommy blinked "huh!? No!" Tommy shifted. "Tommy."

Tommy bit his lip and sighed. He crawled over and leaned against him. Sam held his legs and stood up. Tommy wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "You good?" Tommy nodded "yeah.." it was like a piggy back ride.

He carried him down the trail to his home. Tommy's wings started flapping. "Tommy!-" they fell over. Tommy whimpered and hugged his stomach "i-im sorry I didn't mean to-" sam ran over "are you ok?" He ask frantically.

Tommy looked at him and nodded "yeah.. sorry.." sam helped him up and they continued to his house. They knocked on the door and tommy shifted standing slightly behind sam.
Phil opened the door and gasp "tommy! Your ok- where have you been!"

Tommy shifted "i-.. I've just been with sam.." phil sighed softly. "I'm glad your ok.." tommy bit his lip and gripped sam's hoodie, he felt like he couldn't stand. Phil sighed softly "come in- I'm sure your brothers would love to see you.."

Tommy tried not to pant. He walked in slowly and gripped his sleeves. Phil shut the door and looked at him. Tommy tried to keep himself steady but his body was on fire, pains shot through his stomach, his chest tingled, he could hardly breathe and worst of all.. he felt.. really weird..

He chewed his lip and sam sighed softly. "I brought tommy here because I figured you could figure out what was wrong with him" "wrong?" Sam sighed. "You haven't noticed how in pain he looks? His knees are shaking his breathing is off and he looks really uncomfortable. Plus, you haven't noticed his wings?."

Wow, sam could see all of that?.. phil looked at him "i-... I'm sorry.. um.. let me take a look.." tommy shifted uncomfortably as phil examined his wings. "tommy.. I'm so sorry.."

Tommy looked at him "wh-what?-" sam felt his own heart speed up, worried. "You don't even know what's happening because I never told you.. I'm sorry.." tommy shifted "uh.. what.. what's happening exactly?.. does it have to do with what quackity told me about like- growing up and mating season and shit?"

Phil sighed "yeah.." "but he didn't tell me anything like this would happen.." "that's probably because he didn't know you needed to know.. because.." tommy looked down "because I'm a girl" sam frowned "tommy your not a girl-" tommy rolled his eyes "Q didn't tell me because he didn't know I was born a girl. Simple as that."

Sam looked down. Phil frowned "well- would you like me to explain?.." tommy looked at him. Now he could hardly stand. He shifted and squeezed his eyes shut falling to his knees.

Sam gasp "tommy!?" Tommy hugged his stomach and panted heavily. Phil crouched "let's get you to bed ok?.." tommy really didn't want to stay here but he definitely couldn't walk back.

He went to his room and sat on the bed. Phil sat beside him and answered questions and told him everything.

He was sorta like his dad again..