Chapter 83: mass

Tommy walked down the snowy path once again. He was nervous.. he always felt nervous going to visit his friends.. maybe it was because they were pretty much his age just a bit older.. usually when a teen sees another teen you know, they get nervous.

So tommy looked at his hands. He really loved them.. and he wanted to be friends with them forever but something about thinking about them makes him nervous.

He walked to their house and stood at the door. He had to make the most of this.. they might not see him again.. he knocked hesitantly. Tubbo opened the door and looked at him. "Hi tommy.."

Tommy felt a pain in his heart. He didn't sound happy to see him.. understandable.. "hi tubbo.. sorry for just- showing up out of the blue but I.. had to see you guys again.." 'cause I might not get the chance again..' he thought.

Tubbo nodded and opened the door letting him in. "Ranboos in his room.." tommy nodded. He didn't know how to feel about seeing him yet.. not after how awkward he made things.

He looked at his hands and shifted. Tubbo crossed his arms and looked at him. "Tommy'' tommy jumped and looked at him. "what exactly are you doing here? You look really nervous. Like you want to ask something"

Tommy shook his head. "I don't want anything.. just wanted to see you guys just in case.." the words just came out. Tubbo tilted his head. "In case what..?" Tommy shifted "nothing" tubbo sighed. "No, what is it?"

Tommy shook his head "it's not important" "tommy" tubbo gave him a stern look. "I-" "tommy..?" Ranboo said standing in the hall, tail swaying side to side.

Tommy and tubbo both looked over. Tommy shifted. Flashbacks of his night drunk or something came back. He looked at the floor and shifted. "Oh, hi ranboo" tubbo said. "Finally coming out of your room?" Ranboo nodded.

Tommy sighed softly. "I just came for a small visit to say hello" ranboo nodded. "Yeah, um, hi.." tommy kept looking down. Tubbo was confused and felt the uncomfortable silence setting in. "Do you want to talk to us?" Tubbo ask

Tommy smiled slightly "I decided maybe we could hang out a while.." tubbo nodded. "Did you want to go anywhere?" Tommy shrugged. "did you..?"

Tubbo smiled. "Sounds fun" "ok.. so I guess you two need to change..' tommy mumbled. Tubbo nodded and smiled now. His mood had changed. He went to his room. Ranboo looked at tommy "um.. tommy..?"

Tommy kept avoiding eye contact with him. "Yea.?" He hummed leaning against the wall. "Are you ok..?" He ask rubbing his arm. "I'm fine, why.?"

Ranboo shook his head "just asking.." tommy looked at the floor and shifted. He didn't want this to be awkward.. but he just couldn't look him in the eyes.

Ranboo went to go get dressed. Tommy looked at his hands. He would make this a good day.. for his friends..

Tubbo ranboo and tommy made their way into town.  They talked on the way there and actually were having a good time.. things were going good.. tommy was glad.

They made it to an arcade. Tommy looked around and gasp. So many colors, games, it looked like an alien spaceship. It was so cool. Tubbo bought coins and they ran around playing games and everything.

Tommy played the ball game where you roll it up and try and get it in the holes. Ranboo and tubbo played air hockey.

After they all had a hoard of tickets they put them in their bags and went to play more games. Tommy looked at the just dance game. He walked up to it. "hey, wanna dance?" Tubbo and ranboo immediately nodded and ran over. They each took their places on the three light up danced floors and stood in place.

The song came on and they all immediately got to work with dancing. Tommy giggled as they stomped on the colors. They all laughed and danced happily.

They all finished their dance and panted. They left the room to go to the snack area. They got drink and drank them. Tommy panted and held his stomach. He felt sick. Oh no, the dancing.

He drank his drink and tried to calm himself. He didn't want to get sick and ruin the night. Tommy took deep breaths and gripped his sleeves. Ranboo looked over at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?"

It looked like tommy was having an asthma attack. He nodded. Tubbo ordered them a pizza and sat in a booth. Tommy managed to calm his sick feeling and sat on the other side.

Ranboo sat beside tubbo. Tommy looked at his hands. This was fun.. why hadn't he come here sooner?
He looked at the tickets stuck in his pocket. Their pizza came and tommy felt sick looking at it.

He'd lost his appetite recently. Not necessarily because of his stomach pain, honestly it didn't hurt unless he pressed on it, just the feeling of some unknown thing in there. He shifted as they ate.

"Are you not hungry?" Tubbo ask tilting his head. Tommy shook his head "nah" ranboo looked at him "you haven't eaten since you came to our house 3 hours ago.. you sure your not hungry?"

Tommy nodded. Ranboo sighed and nodded. After they ate they got up to the prize area. Tommy had enough for a small gun. He got that and smiled. Guns. :)

Tubbo got a bee plush and ranboo got two things. They walked down the trail in the dark. "Today was fun.." tommy said. Tubbo nodded happily and hugged him. "It was! Thanks for having us out!" Tommy nodded.

Today was well.. tubbo hugged him tightly one last time and tommy hissed in pain. Tubbo pulled away and tommy put a hand on his stomach. "What.. what's wrong?" Tubbo ask.

Tommy gulped "just a stomach ache.. y'know we get those" he chuckled. Tubbo gave him a blank stare. "tommy.. what- what's actually going on?" Tommy gulped and sweat slightly. "Nothing tubs it's fine-"

Ranboo sighed. "tommy stop lying, what's going on?" "Guys seriously I told you- it's a stomach ache.." "stop lying!" Tubbo frowned.

Tommy flinched and held his stomach. Ranboo put a hand on tubbos shoulder. "Calm down.. tommy.. tell us." "No-"

"Why not?" "B-because its- you'll be upset" "tommy we're your friends.. if somethings wrong tell us" tommy squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't want to tell them. They would be sad.

"I-" he felt it again. A pain in his stomach. He turned away and doubled over throwing up. They watched and looked so worried now. "Tommy!" Tommy coughed and looked at them. "i-im sorry-"

Ranboo brushed his hair off his face. "What's going on..?" Tommy took a deep breath.

"There's a mass in my stomach and it might be fatal b-but I'm sure it's not- sam and puffy just.. can't figure out what it is.."

Ranboo and tubbo stared at him.

".. what..?"