Chapter 11: calm..

"you- oh..." Bad frowned and looked at him. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry I know that hurts.. mentally.."

Karl hugged him and whimpered.
"I-im sorry I just- i don't feel good at all.." bad frowned and hugged him close. "It's ok.. you can vent to me.."

Karl shook his head "i-its fine.. I kinda don't really wanna talk about it right now honestly.." bad nodded "ok.. well if you decide you want to just tell me" karl nodded "thank you.."

Tommy came back in about 10 minutes later and sat down. "now what do we do??" He ask. Bad smiled "well if anyone had anything on their mind they wanna talk about they can.." tommy shifted and shrugged.

Bad smiled, "honestly today I just wanted everyone to be comfortable and learn what we do before actual sessions," karl nodded. "oh- alright, thanks bad.." bad nodded and smiled.

They got up and left. Karl slowly walked home yawning. He looked around almost forgetting about the problems he was dealing with. He completely forgot about last night for now and everything was peaceful.

He hummed as he walked and had his hands in his pockets. He arrived home and shut the door. Sapnap and quackity were laying on the couch watching a movie. He slowly walked behind the couch and smiled.

They hadn't noticed that he was there yet. Karl took off his shoes and satchel and stood behind the couch admiring how peaceful it was. He closed his eyes and yawned again grabbing the attention of his boyfriend's.

They looked up at him and smiled. "Hey babes, come lay with us" sapnap smiled. Karl slowly sat with them and was pulled down into a cuddle with his boyfriends. He smiled softly and was happy. Everything was so much better now from last night and this morning.

But, the calmness always happened before the storm. . .

(Sorry it was short, I'm tired and I got a cold today, I'll write longer chapters again soon :3)