Chapter 98: I was wrong..

//bruh I've explained so many times you have to wait for the next chapter to come out, I said it does sound weird but please, comments like that don't make me want to continue the story at all. Im seriously getting tired of it. Just stop commenting on stuff I haven't even gotten the whole explanation for.//

Ranboo held tommy close and rubbed his back as the younger calmed down slowly. "I feel better.. thank you.." he mumbled. To be honest he still felt extremely sad.. he still felt like everyone abandoned him.. except ranboo.. his platonic soulmate.
//Fucking christ yes platonic//

He closed his eyes and nuzzled into his friends chest. As sad as he was it felt great to have him with him..
The egg wrapped in the blanket was being kept warm between the two.

Tommy was partially curled up around the egg and ranboo was more less but still on the other side. They both soon fell asleep.

The next morning sam came in with a bag of things and his notebook. He stopped and stared at the two asleep. He gripped the notebook and sat the things down.

Tommy woke up from another presence in the room. He looked at sam and felt smaller. He looked mad. He was mad.. mad at him.. mad at ranboo..? He made sam mad.

Sam looked at tommy and sighed sitting in the chair. "Morning." Tommy didn't respond. He shifted and sat up looking at his lap. Ranboo woke up from the feeling of distress sadness and anger. He looked at sam and felt uneasy.

"Um... Hi.." sam looked at the two. "Care for the explanation of that night now?" Tommy nodded "yes.. actually.." he took a breath and looked at ranboo and the egg. He looked back at sam.

"Well.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tommy had grabbed ranboos arm. "Please.. don't go.. I-i can't be alone.. not anymore.." ranboo looked at him. "Oh... Well.. I guess I can stay a while.." tommy immediately seemed to become brighter. He looked so sad and just ranboo agreeing to stay made him happy..

Ranboo crawled beside him and laid down. Tommy looked at him and tried scooting closer. He wanted, needed someone there for him. Everything in his life was crashing. And he felt it even more now that he'd had that drink.

He sniffled and frowned. "Ranboo.. I-i can't do this anymore.." ranboo looked at him. "What..? Can't do what tommy..?" Tommy felt the tears form in his eyes. "Life, i-it sucks and it just- hurts every day, I-its to hard I can't keep doing it" he felt the tears run down his cheeks.

Ranboo frowned and pulled him close hugging him tightly. "Tommy please don't say that.. me and tubbo are always here.." "yeah but I think tubbos mad at me" he hiccuped. "Why do you think that?" "I-i think I visit to much and I-i just- I think he's tired of me" he choked out.

"Hey nonono he's not tired of you.. he's just tired is all.. he does a lot of work and he's busy a lot.. he's not mad at you I promise.." tommy continued to cry. "Y-your the best you know that?" Ranboo smiled softly "I try.."

Tommy's soul felt like it was at peace but he wanted to be closer.. he needed to be closer.. he crawled on top of his friend and rested his head on his chest. Ranboo sighed softly and pet his head. "I'll be here.. at least you have me.." tommy nodded.

He finally felt at peace.. he felt happy.. something in his life wasn't crashing.. ranboo his platonic soulmate was here.. he felt his soul seem to melt.. it felt warm.. it felt nice.. he could stay here forever.. he didn't want to move..

The comfort made his soul feel fluttery and warm.. he was happy..

Their souls.. bonded..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam sat there in disbelief. Shit. He messed up. The two didn't do anything bad, he completely miss judged them. "I'm so sorry.. I just- i-" "sam it's fine.." ranboo mumbled. "I think plenty of people miss judged us."

Tommy nodded. "We're best friends, we wouldn't do anything like that.." sam nodded relieved. Very, relieved.

Ranboo looked at the egg. "It still doesn't explain how.." phil walked in. "You said your souls felt happy, content and like they were really warm right?" Ranboo and tommy looked at him. Tommy felt mad at him to but nodded.

"Boys.. I think your souls bonded" "ok..? What does that mean?" "Well, you said you were going through a really tough time and you felt.. like you really just didn't want to be here anymore.." tommy blushed. He felt embarrassed, now they knew. He huffed "yeah and?"

"When ranboo was there for you after so long of being so sad and depressed.. your body mistook the complete comfort for bonding." Tommy tilted his head still confused. "Your soul bonding caused the egg. Not sex."

Tommy was very, very confused. Ranboo understood more but was confused on how that worked. "It happens to avians but.. usually it can't happen to younger people.. usually in their 20's or 30's.. so that's odd.. that's why I didn't even consider it.."

Tommy looked at the egg. "So soul bonding made this happen?' phil nodded. "It's weird but it happens.. you two must really bond well.." it was true. The two understood eachother more than anyone in the world.

Tommy nodded slowly. "So.. technically this is ranboos..?' he ask pointing to the egg. Phil nodded. "yeah, apparently" ranboo looked at it. He felt overwhelming joy wash over him. That, was his? Of course they were young but he couldn't even begin to imagine how cute it would be..

Tommy saw the sparkles in ranboos eyes. He shifted "ok so.. like- we cleared up everything Right..?" Sam nodded and stood. "Yeah.." sam felt so bad for his assumptions.

Ranboo looked at him "sam.. while I'll admit.. you didn't really have a right to be so mad.. I understand you were worried.." sam nodded "yeah i- I just- yeah sorry..' tommy smiled at him. "You helped a lot.. and.. phil I guess you to" he mumbled. Still mad at his dad.

Phil chuckled and nodded. Understandably he was mad at him.

That night the two were very relieved. All the worries previously were finally over. Now all they had to do was worry about the egg.

//There. Happy?

I literally had this planned before it even started.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading. There's only a few more chapters to go of this aweful book.

But don't worry another is gonna come out//