Chapter 59: ...really..?

Karl was to go to another, and probably his last, checkup with puffy.. she was just going to make sure his body was ok after his probably miscarriage..

He put on his coat. He'd had another breakdown this morning from having to go to another checkup. He didn't eat anything but.. a peanut butter cracker.. he didn't even realize he'd eaten it, but he craved it..

After, he kissed his fiance's and left. Sap and quackity ask him if he needed them to go with him but he didn't want them to have to see him like he would be.. he walked to puffys office and sat down slowly. He leaned on his hand and took shakey breaths.

Being here just made him.. uneasy.. and sad.. puffy came out and smiled sadly. "Hey karl.. how're you?" Karl shrugged "uh.. better from how I'd been four weeks ago.. but uh- still.. sad.."

Puffy nodded "understandable.. c'mon, let's go make sure your body's ok.." karl stood and hesitantly sat on the bed. He leaned back and lifted his shirt. His stomach hadn't grown anymore..

She put the gel on his stomach and put the ultrasound on. She put the tool on his stomach and looked at the screen. Karl couldn't look.. he couldn't get himself to..

Puffy looked at the screen. Karl knew the next words to come out of her mouth. "Well your body's ok.. and nothing bothered it.. the miscarriage didn't effect anything so you'll be ok physically.." and karl sat there nodding. He knew the baby would be gone..

He was relieved nothing made him unable to try again.. maybe.. not anytime soon.. but he just.. really wished the baby could've made it and he could have it in the 5 weeks it was supposed to be due..

Karl didn't notice how he'd spaced out. Puffy shook him gently "karl- karl, karl!" She yelled. Karl jumped and looked at her. "Oh- s-sorry- what did you sa-"

"He lived"

Karl looked at her. "Wh...what?.."
"It's a miracle, he had a 20% chance of living but- the cord somehow unwrapped around his neck- it should've stayed and.. well- y'know but he's alive karl! He didn't die!"

Karl didn't.. know how to feel... He.. was.. happy.. but.. angry?.. they went through so much pain.. and he was alive?.. but.. karl didn't know what do think, do say or how to feel.

"Your... Not.. joking..?" He ask. Puffy shook her head quickly "of course not! I'd never joke about that.." karl teared up and cried "y-your actually serious? I'm not hallucinating?" He hiccuped. She hugged him tightly. "No.. it's real.. he's going to survive.."

Karl hugged back and cried. About 10 minutes later he stood up and left. He was so happy.. again.. finally.. he was so ready to tell his fiance's the great news. The best news ever. He cried on the way there from being so happy.

He opened the door and shut it. Quackity looked over at karl and sapnap tired around from in the kitchen. Karl sobbed into his hands, but he was happy. So, very, happy. Quackity jumped up and ran to him, sapnap following quickly.

"Oh karl babes it's ok honey.." spanap said softly, rubbing his back holding him close. Quackity hugged him and frowned. They knew karl would be sad but they weren't greatly prepared for it..

Karl looked at them and hiccuped "g-guys he- h-he-" quackity frowned and hugged him tighter. Sapnap nodded "I know honey I know.." "he's alive!" He choked out sobbing happily.

Spanap and quackity froze and pulled away "what?.." "how?.." "puffy said it was a miricle, b-but he got the cord untangled and he's fine!" He cried out happily.

Sapnap started to cry happy tears as well "really!?" "Yeah!' quackity hugged them happy now, the dull light that was busted repaired itself, the dull light being their souls, and now they knew their dreams of having a baby was still going to happen...

They'd get to hold the small infant in their arms in a few weeks, they'd get to watch him grow up and play, they'd get their family they wanted..

It was like an open deep wound was healed.. stitched up and mended again..

They were finally happy.. after all these weeks of sadness and depression.. everything worked out in the end..

// I'm going on a road trip tomorrow to the mountains so 🥶✌️
Here's the story where the entire plot built up to, everyone was so worried for nothing smh 😔
But a nyways, be happy now, this was my plan for a whole week >:)
I knew what I was doing :)))) //