Chapter 46: peanut butter crackers

Bad and skeppy laid on the couch cuddling and watching tv. Their plans for today were to just lay relax and cuddle on the couch instead of going out and working on things. They both could use the day off.

Skeppy played with bads hair as they watched an action movie. Bad yawned and hummed "I wonder what everyone's up to today" skeppy shrugged "probably working on something, good thing we're here.

Bad giggled and nodded "yea, I think today we definitely need a day off." Skeppy chuckled and kissed his head. They finished the movie and skeppy turned on another when they heard a knock on the door.

Skeppy groaned "this better be important" bad giggled and moved so skeppy could get up. Skeppy looked out the window "ah, it is important!" He smiled and opened the door.

"Hey sap! What brings you guys here?" Bad sat up more at the mention of his son's name. Sapnap chuckled "just wanted to visit my parents with my family" skeppy chuckled and let them in.

Quackity hummed "hiii bbaàaaaad" bad looked at him and sighed "hello quackity." Karl hugged quackitys arm. Quackity kissed his head and smiled.

Sapnap hugged his dad's and sat on the other couch. Karl and quackity sat beside him. Sapnap smiled "so what were you guys up to?" He ask. Bad shrugged "we were planning on staying in all day and relaxing"

Sapnap chuckled "and then we came in" bad shook his head "no no this makes our day better, we love seeing you guys" he smiled. Quackity giggled "you love seeing me? Aww"

Bad rolled his eyes and huffed. Karl giggled. "Well.. we actually wanted to tell you guys something" sapnap said, smiling. Skeppy sat back down beside bad now and looked at them. "Don't tell me you guys did something bad-"

Sapnap huffed "no, we didn't do something bad, we did something good" karl giggled and nodded. Quackity snickered. "So what is it?" Bad ask smiling.

"Wellll, you guys finally get to be grandparents" bad looked at him. It made sense for bad to be a grandparent now because he should be over 60 but he never aged, but skeppy could have waited quite a few years.

Bad gasp "wait your joking!" Karl shook his head "nope, not a joke" skeppy looked at them and squealed "really!?" Sapnap nodded and giggled "yeah!" Karl smiled happily and hummed. "If you still don't believe us I have a small bump to prove-"

"BaBy bUmP!?" Bad gasp. "Yes let us see!" Skeppy smiled happily. Karl giggled "ok ok-" he shifted and lifted his shirt to show the small bump. Bad gasp and squealed then calmed himself.

"How long have you been pregnant?" Karl smiled and put his hoodie down. "Mmmm three months now?" Bad gasp "and you guys are just now telling us?" Karl giggled "we waited to try and see how it would have went.. I got good news from puffy about 3 weeks ago and now we told you"

Skeppy chuckled "so, have you had any cravings?" Karl giggled. "Just peanut butter crackers" bad giggled. "That's a craving?" Karl shrugged "I guess so"

Bad giggled and they all talked more on the baby. Actually, talking about it,

Karl wanted some peanut butter crackers now.