Chapter 82: fatal..?

The intentions of the blob changed with him just wanting to cuddle and sleep. But at least george knew now what dream, and the blob had been wanting. And he had time to think about it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tommy took today to go see everyone. Puffy and sam told him the oval/circle thing in his stomach had grown some.

Tommy decided if it was fatal he'd make the most of his days left. He had to go see his friend's and people who talked to him. He felt bad, Felicia might not get to grow up and have an uncle.. we'll, she would but tommy was like a dad to her.

Tommy didn't tell wilbur or phil about the thing in his stomach. He didn't tell anyone. The only people who knew were sam and puffy. He told them not to tell anyone either.

Tommy got dressed and sighed. He looked at his hands and walked down the path. He didn't want to die.. did he..?

He had to take care of Felicia.. he had to do things for people.. well, while he was still alive he might as well do things for people..

He decided to make a list of people. He decided to go see sam and puffy first just because.. he wanted the hardest out of the way first.. well,. They weren't the hardest but they knew why he wanted to see them for a while.

He went to their home and knocked. Sam opened the door and hugged tommy. "hey toms.." "hey sam" he smiled and pulled away. "I was wondering if you wanted to have some coffee" he smiled.

Sam nodded and got his bag and followed tommy to the coffee shop. They sat and tommy sighed softly. "How's your day been?" Sam shifted. He hadn't slept much desperately trying to find out what was wrong with tommy. "Um.. fine"

Tommy nodded. "I didn't feel sick this morning" he said trying to make sam feel better about his condition. "That's good- um.. but you got sick again after saying that a week ago.." tommy sighed and nodded "yeah but I feel better today"

Sam nodded. They got their coffee and sipped it. Tommy hummed. "It's pretty outside today.." sam nodded. "yeah.."

Tommy looked out the window and then closed his eyes. Sam looked at him. He was so worried about him.. they continued talking and then tommy got up. They paid and went out. "See ya around sam" tommy smiled. Sam nodded "you to-"

"I had fun.. try not to worry so much ok..?" Sam nodded and looked down. Impossible. Tommy went down the path and looked at his list.

Bad and skeppy. He walked down the path to their house and knocked. Skeppy opened the door. "Oh, hey tommy" "hi.. can I come in?" Skeppy shrugged and let him in.

He looked around. "You've decorated more I see.. it's nice" "thhhanks tommy.." skeppy looked at bad. This was weird. He looked at the two and smiled warmly. "how have you two been?" Bad shifted. He'd been thinking more about.. the family meet up.. and her.. but skeppy helped him forget about it.

"Good" bad said smiling. "How have you been?" Tommy shrugged "good I suppose" skeppy looked at him and sat on the counter. "What brings you here?" Tommy shrugged. "Just wanted to um.. see you guys..? And maybe apologize for some things I've done"

Bad looked at him. "Oh, no it's ok tommy, I honestly forgot about it.. you've been really.. quiet these days.." tommy nodded. "I've winded down.."
Bad nodded slowly. Tommy smiled. "Well, I came to give you two something"

"What is it?" Skeppy ask tilting his head. Tommy handed the two a small flower rings. "you two should get married soon y'know" bad and skeppy blushed. "aha- thanks tommy" bad said holding the ring.

Tommy nodded and waved leaving. He visited sapnap karl and quackity and played with their baby. Luka seemed to really like tommy. Apparently all baby's liked tommy. He left and went to dream and George's house. George let him in.

Dream who's blob form still took over, -hes only been a blob for a day-
Looked at him. Tommy sat on the couch feeling tired. He sighed softly. "I just came to tell dream thank you for reaching me.."

George nodded. "Well he's right here so he heard you" he giggled. Tommy looked at the blob "wait really? That's dream?" Blob Dream hopped into tommy's lap and looked at his stomach. George nodded.

Tommy smiled. "He's so small,.. how is he like this?" George shrugged. "He's a demon and I'm not exactly sure why he hasn't changed back.." tommy nodded and watched the blob stare at his stomach. He gulped. The small demon apparently could sense what tommy had in his stomach.

Tommy sighed softly. "It's ok dream,," the blob didn't move and stared at his stomach. Tommy was confused but wasn't going to question it, he was a small blob demon.

The blob closed it's eyes and nuzzled his stomach. Tommy blinked. Now he was really confused. George giggled. "He's never done that before.." tommy gulped "yeah I guess I'm just lovable by all small creatures"

George chuckled. In fact.. the blob sensed what was going on with tommy. He sensed the thing in his stomach. So he nuzzled into it and purred. Dream on the other hand couldn't tell exactly what the blob sensed.

Tommy sat up and picked up the blob sitting him on george's lap. The blob made happy chitters as tommy stood. Tommy shrugged and left thanking them again.

Why was the small blob so.. content? Wasn't this bad? Maybe he was just trying to comfort tommy..

Tommy had two last people on his list. He sighed softly and nodded. He had to make amends and apologize for a lot of things to these two..

Ranboo and tubbo.