Chapter 62: bandages

Karl had 2 weeks to go until he was due. He sat in the baby room feeling joy instead of dispair now when he was in the room. He hummed and looked at the little ducks on the bottom of the wall.

The wallpaper was a light greyish blue and the top of the walls and ceiling had clouds. Karl got the idea of painting clouds because of his hallucinations. Surprisingly he hadn't had any hallucinations since they thought the baby would die.

He stood up and rubbed his stomach. He left the room and went to their room. He sat down and smiled. He was planning on going to the grocery store to buy food. He huffed after putting on his shoes and he went downstairs leaving.

He hummed and went to the store grabbing a cart and looked around for everyone's favorite foods. He saw a few people he wasn't very aquainted with but he saw wilbur.

He and wilbur had only talked a few times but he liked the guy, he was pretty nice. He walked up to him smiling "hi wilbur" will turned around and smiled "hey! Haven't seen you in a while"

"Yyeah, we've been super busy" he chuckled. Wilbur tilted his head and shrugged "yea" karl just noticed what section they were in. "Oh- they have baby stuff here?" Wilbur nodded "yeah, it's cheaper than at the target"

"Ooh, maybe I should get a few things.." "oh- are- are you having a kid?" He ask. Karl looked at him and nodded "yea, we went through a tough time but I think we're finally on the right track again"

Wilbur nodded. "why were you in the baby section?" Wilbur hummed "mmmm don't tell anyone, but I may or may not be having a child as well" karl gasp "really!? That's amazing!" He smiled.

Wilbur chucked "I just came for blankets, we just found out, apparently she's been pregnant for a week" karl smiled softly "well I'm happy for you, well, I have to get going but good luck!"

"You to-" karl got the groceries and paid then left. He hummed carrying the bags. He looked around and saw dream and George. They sat on a bench on the side of the path. George was talking to dream in a worried tome..?

Dream seemed to be in pain and was breathing abnormally. Karl observed as he walked and sighed softly. He didn't want to get in their business but he was a bit worried.

"Dream we have to pause practice today, you need to go home and get rest" dream huffed "I'm fine, I told you I just need to sit down a bit" george groaned "you have to sit here a bit and then we're going home."

Dream huffed "after I get up I'll feel better, c'mon george, i-" "no dream, we're going home," "but I'm fine!"
"Take off your mask and let me see you then, then I'll decide if your ok or not"

Dream knew george wanted to see if his face showed any signs of pain, and it did. "George we're in public I can't take my mask off" he made the excuse. George looked around. Karl had decided to leave it so he walked back home.

"I don't see anyone" dream groaned "dream just let me help.." he said gently putting his hand on his cheek. Dream blushed and tried not to give in. But george gave him the soft eyes he would melt to.

He groaned and huffed "fiiine" george smiled happily and looked at him. Dream took another look around and moved his mask over. Just enough to show most of his face. George sighed softly. "You are in pain and by the looks of it you can't breathe well.."

Dream sighed and shifted. "Let's go back home so you can take it off and feel better ok?" Dream gave in and nodded. George kissed his head and stood up. Dream covered his face with the mask again and walked home with george.

At home dream took off his mask and went to their room grabbing his larger hoodie. George kissed his cheek "just get comfortable ok? I don't want you dying on me" he chuckled.

Dream nodded and looked at george. He was a bit shorter than dream. Dream turned away "ok lemme change" george giggled and nodded.
Dream took off his hoodie and unwravled the bandages. He put on the large hoodie and left the room.

He and george decided to watch a movie instead of pvp.

//O boy I can't wait for the theories in this chapter

G a m e r t h e o r i e s //