Chapter 80: blob

Dream had many secrets, most george knew, but one he did not. And dream wanted to keep it that way. But today, something happened that dream literally wanted to just sink into the ground into earth and never be seen again.

Dream of course was a demon, but his specific type weren't.. scary.. unless they wanted to be. Blobs, were what their small forms were called. But when they were in their demon forms they were honestly terrifying. The blobs were supposed to look harmless and cute to luar prey.

Dream found the form to be embarrassing and un needed. So he never went into it. George didn't know about him being a demon or the blob form and he intended to keep it that way.

But, suppressing your blob form for so long wasn't good because you needed to go at least a day as a blob at least every month. And dream.. didn't. He hated being small and helpless. And recently his blob form had been helplessly trying to come through.

When you were a blob you didn't really have control over your actions especially if you had a 'mate'.

Blobs with their lovers were needy, cuddly, touch starved and needed attention. Especially if you weren't your blob self for a long time. And dream.. as of now, hadn't been his blob for about 5 months.

And it was getting harder and harder to suppress the thoughts his blob self had. It wanted out. And dream wouldn't let it. Hell no. He went for a walk to try and get some materials and clear his mind. He felt a sudden urge to shift //shift means shift into another form, in this case a blob//

And he almost did. He let out a growl and shook his head carrying a box of materials. He gasp when he felt his entire body get hot. He gripped the box "nononono-"

He saw the trees become bigger and the box drop. He looked around nervously and hopped into the box.

//Basically blob dream and dream are two different.. people? Kinda? Dream knows everything blob dream is doing but he isn't in control of it//

Blob dream looked through the cracks of the box and looked around. No one was there so he was safe. He hoped on top of an apple and jumped out. He looked around and fell out. He made a strangled frustrated noise and huffed.

He looked around and wobbled to a bush. He needed to go home. Blob dream hobbled down the grassy path and looked around. He made small chirpy blob noises looking for george.

Lucky for the blob, george was walking home not to far away. Blob dream saw george and let out happy chirps and hobbled quickly after him. George heard the strange noises and turned around watching the small white blob run towards him.

George looked down at It and crouched. "Hi there little.. thhing..?" Blob dream jumped for joy making happy chitters. He found his mate! He was so happy! George gently picked up the blob and smiled. "Your cute, can you talk?'

The blob shook his head and smiled up at him. "Your face reminds me of my friend.." he mumbled. 'thats cause it is me silly!' blob dream tried to say but only came out as chirps.

He giggled and pet his head "do you have a home?" Blob dream nodded and smiled up at him. "oh, wanna take me there little one?" Dream snickered and nodded. He nodded forward and george begin walking down the trail.

Blob Dream led them to their house. George was confused. "Hey, this is my house..." Dream chirped happily and nodded. He looked at him. "So.. wanna come in?"

Blob dream smiled happily and gave soft happy chirps. George brought him inside and looked around. It's a bit small but not to much, manageable for me and dream" blob dream perked up at his name.

He let out a series of chirps and bounced happily. 'he said my name!' the blob though happily. George looked at him and giggled. "Your so cute" dream blushed and he looked happy.

George looked around "are you hungry.? Oh.. wait, what do you eat?" Dream thought. He could eat anything honestly but right now he wasn't hungry. He just wanted his mate..

He nuzzled into george's hoodie and purred. "Aww, you purr like a cat.. are you cold?" Dream nodded. George opened his hoodie where his neck was and put him in there. Blob Dream held himself up and snuggled in the warmth of his hoodie.

George hummed and went to the bedroom. He looked around. "Maybe you need a small palette to sleep on.." dream shook his head and hopped on the bed laying on a fluffy blanket. He curled up and purred.

George shrugged and sat beside him.
He pet his head "can I ask some questions.?"

The blob nodded. "Ok.. so you can understand me.. so.. are you a girl or a boy?- or- neither?" He ask. Dream looked down and then back up. The blob seemed to shift. "Oh was that an uncomfortable question?- I'm sorry-"

The blob looked around and saw a blue and pink blanket tossed on the floor. He jumped down and waddled to the blankets. George watched him. He stood on the pink blanket.

George finally got it, it finally clicked in his head after a bit. "a girl?" The blob shook his head and moved to the blue. George watched him. "Hmm.." he thought. Dream moved away and crawled back on the bed.

"Girl.. bboy...?" He hummed "girl then boy- oh! You were born a girl and then knew you were a boy?" Dream nodded and scooted into his lap. George pet his head. "Your so soft.." dream purred as his lover pet his head. And george still had no idea he was dream.

Blob dream looked up at him. Normal dream never thought about the things blob dream or demon dream thought about. Blob dream always wanted comfort, attention and cuddles. Especially pats.

But.. that blob part of dream also thought of george as his lover/mate, where regular dream thought of george as just his lover. Not mate. Even if dream wanted him to be his mate.. he didn't think about it like blob dream did.

//Just some thoughts of like- sexc nothing bad//

Blob dreams thoughts were typically filled with love, adorableness, affection, and lust. The only reason was that dream, all three of his forms.. had never mated. And he was pretty much touch starved in the 'sex' way.

Dream was to scared to mate. He wanted to be seen as masculine. Blob Dream was.. well, blob dream. He didn't think of sex, he thought of mating. It does seem like the two are the same but mating was different.

Demon dream.. we're not gonna talk about that one yet.

Blob Dream looked up at his lover and let out a steam of cooes and chitters. He continued purring. George looked around "I wonder what dreams doing.." blob  dream looked up at him.

He definitely didn't know.