Chapter 99: healing

Karl quackity and sapnap were laying in bed. Luka was in his room asleep. Karl was now on medine for his schizophrenia and felt a lot better.
Quackity and sapnap were so happy to see karl not so paranoid and scared like he was going to die. It was a relief.

Karl was scheduled for top surgery in a few weeks. Puffy finally mastered it. But she still wanted to continue practicing. Karl was super estatic for that. He looked at his boyfriends and smiled. They both were asleep.

He crawled in between them and curled up. Karl had also learned a new 'trick'. He closed his eyes and poofed into a small white cat. He laid in between them and closed his eyes.

Being in this form was very very comfortable. And neither quackity or sapnap knew about it. So imagine their surprise when they saw a small white cat in between them asleep.

Sapnap woke up first. He saw the cat and sat up. He blinked. "I- quackity wake up" he pushed quackity. Quackity groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Whaaat" he wined. He saw the cat and blinked. "Wha-" sapnap snickered. "how'd you get in?" Karl looked up at him and meows.

Sapnap squealed and immediately pet the cat. Karl purred loudly. "Karl babe look-" he blinked. "Karl?' karl wasn't where he originally was. He got up and looked around. He called for karl. The cat tilted his head and giggled.

Quackity stood "maybe he's downstairs?" Sapnap went downstairs. Karl could feel the distress they already were having. He huffed. He just wanted to be a cute cat and get cuddles. But noooo, his fiance's had to be so overprotective.

Karl jumped off the bed and followed quackity downstairs. Now they were both scared. It was literally first thing in the morning and karl hadn't left a note that he was leaving. Karl sat in the floor and huffed. Well, he'd just have to hold off on the cuddles.

He switched back to himself and giggled meowing at his fiance's in a now human voice. They looked at him and blinked "wha- wait- were you just-" karl stood and giggled. "I learned a new trick"

Sapnap let out a sigh of relief followed by a squeal. "you were so cuute!" He giggled. Karl giggled "I know" he went upstairs and got luka out of his bed. He went back downstairs and sat luka on the ground. Luka giggled and crawled to his dad's. Karl giggled. "Gueess what eeellse!"

Luka sat up and looked at them "dadadadadaaaa" he giggled. Quackitys eyes widened "did he just-" sapnap almost fell out in the floor-

Karl smiled "dada bubu" he said petting his head. "Dadaaa" he repeated giggling. Quackity picked him up "yes! Dada!" He kissed his head. Karl smiled softly and sat on the couch. Sapnap followed and quackity after.

Quackity sat him in his lap and giggled. "He's so cuute" karl giggled. "Yes he is" sapnap kissed karls neck "so are you" karl blushed and pushed his face away. They sat on the couch gawking over their adorable son.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bad had brought skeppy to the old cabin to his past lovers grave. They sat some flowers down and skeppy held bad. Bad finally felt at peace. He finally visited her grave after so many years.

______________________________________

Dream had definitely opened up way more to george. He let george help him through problems and finally felt like someone wasn't going to judge him. His little blob self still continued to embarrass him, and even tried to get dream to mate. But dream, without the help of the blob, finally felt.. ready..

That day dream felt.. relief.. george was the best person to him. He didn't judge him and made dream finally feel the acceptance he felt he'd never get. The blob was certainly happy though. Of course it was.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ranboo and tommy took care of that egg like it was their life. Tubbo came and stayed with them a lot eventually being let into their small platonic little family. Tommy felt happier. So happy he cried.

He felt relieved. He had his two best friends and his brother and sam to hell him. They didn't know when the egg was going to hatch but they felt ready.. they could do this

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Felicia could walk and talk now. She would skip around the house and play peekaboo with tommy a lot. She'd hide in small spaces and cheated knowing tommy couldn't go in the spaces because he literally couldn't. He'd probably cry.

She didn't know that, but she did know he wouldn't go near them.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Everyone was slowly healing from all the emotional trauma they had experienced.