Chapter 43: shower or segs? 🤔

//warning for ✨ spice✨ in this chapter, basically whole chapter is sort of light smut kinda? Idk
Also that tiktok- B) //

Bad was currently getting dressed. He'd just taken a shower and was now in the bedroom with his towel around his waist. He hummed softly as he put on his boxers and sat the towel down. Skeppy came in and smirked.

He walked up to bad and kissed his neck. Bad blushed and smiled softly. "Hi geppy" skeppy hummed and ran his hand down his waist. "Hi bad~" he cooed. Bad hummed and grabbed his shirt. Skeppy ran his hand over bads chest and trailed to his thigh.

Bad blushed "skeppy I'm trying to put on my shirt-" "mm, you look better without it" he snickered. Bad huffed "well let mE-" skeppys hand had found its way to the in-between of bads thighs. Skeppy smirked and hummed.

"Are you ok baby?" He ask kissing at his neck. Bad wined "i-im just trying to put my shirt on-" skeppy grabbed the shirt and tossed it onto the bed. Bad huffed "skep-" skeppy gently pushed him into the wall putting his hand behind his head for support.

Bad looked at him. What was up with skeppy today?.. //Quote: 📯 E :))//
Skeppy hummed "bad.. can I continue?" He ask for his lovers permission and to see if he was uncomfortable at all.

Bad nodded slowly, he didn't mind, but it was just so sudden. Skeppy trailed kissed down bads neck and pushed his knee between his thighs. Bad blushed red and looked away. Skeppy gently grabbed his chin.

"I know you wanna hide your sounds.. but please, go ahead I don't mind" he smirked. Bads mouth hung open. He wasn't sure to be worried, confused, aroused or all the above.. he shifted and moved his hips forward a bit to get more comfortable.

He was up against a wall in his defense. Skeppy took the opportunity to gently move his leg. Bad blushed more and looked away wining. Skeppy hummed and sat him on the bed. Bad was now.. aroused at some level.

Skeppy laid bad down and hummed. "Wanna stop?" Bad shifted. Did he?. He sat up "uh- I mean.. we can do.. something else.. I-i just don't wanna- y'know.." skeppy nodded and flopped beside him leaning back turning on the tv.

Bad felt bad now. He did wanna continue something at least.. he shifted and scooted closer to skeppy. "Can.. can you uh.. do something skeppy?" Skeppy hummed with a sly smirk "like what babe?"

Bad looked at him and thought. He grabbed his own tail and placed it on skeppys lap. Skeppy blinked "I thought this wasn't one thing you liked to be touched?" Bad shifted "hissing.. and hostility isn't the only reactions demons have.." he mumbled

Skeppy giggled and kissed his cheek. He turned on a show and pet the very top of bads tail like a puppy. Honestly bad liked this. Not exactly in a sexual way, but it was comforting to say the least. Weirdly so..

He leaned on skeppy and purred. Skeppy blinked. Welp, at least he was making bad happy. Maybe not in the way he intended b u t this was pretty cute.

Bad soon fell asleep to the soothing but just a little hint of arousing. Not to much. But, as bed slept, skeppy continued to pet his tail, it was now like petting a cat, you do it without realizing it exactly..

Bad slept for about two hours. When he woke up he was hot. Very hot. And bothered.. he felt his tail being rubbed. He gripped the sheets and began to pant.

He shifted and felt how... Mmmmmoist?.. he was down there (idfk) (m o I s t li k e a s u c. Cul a n t)
( N o-) bad wined out and looked at him. Skeppy looked at him. "Oh, hey babe" bad yanked his tail away and sat up. "O-oh- my g-gosh-"

Skeppy blinked "wha- bad?- what's wrong?" "Why did you keep petting it??" He wined. "I- I'm sorry- I didn't mean to-" bad pulled off the blankets and gasp. Skeppy looked over but bad quickly pulled his knees to his chest.

"Oh- geez uh- I-i need a shower.." he mumbled. He put his head in his knees and blushed. Skeppy looked at him. "What.. what happened?."

Bad shook his head "i-... Nothing I just need to-" he got up and covered himself down there a bit. Skeppy sighed and sat up grabbing his hand. "Bad." Bad shifted and looked away. "Skeppy-" he grabbed his shirt and put it back on quickly.

Skeppy sighed. "Tell me what happened" bad shifted "no" skeppy pulled bad onto his lap and cupped his cheeks. "Please bad.." bad whimpered and looked away. He hesitantly gestured down there and teared up. He was so embarrassed..

Skeppy blinked and gently moved bads hips back. "Oh.. bad.." bad looked away "now please let me take a shower-" skeppy gently rubbed bad through his boxers. Bad gripped skeppys shirt. "Skeppy-" he wined.

Skeppy laid bad back onto the bed and pulled off his boxers. Bads eyes widened "skeppy what are you doing!?" Skeppy scooted back, his head now 'down there'. Bad closed his legs "skeppy I- what are you trying to do??"

Skeppy hummed "bad please relax baby.. it's nothing bad.. trust me baby.." bad lifted the blanket and looked at him. Skeppy kissed his knee and smiled softly at him. Bad took a deep breath and put his legs back down.

Aaand here's where I explain basically what happened. Sgeppy went down on bad and y'know, there that's it LOL)

Bad panted heavily and looked at skeppy who laid beside him. "So, what would you have preferred? Shower or sex?" Bad shreiked

"LaNgUagE!"

//💧👄⭐ NO IM SORRY-//