Chapter 94: I'm not ready

//the video above: me to y'all

Come getchall angst//

A few hours later tommy woke up. And he wished he hadn't. His head hurt, his stomach felt weird, his legs hurt, down there hurt, his throat was hoarse from his sobbing and screaming of pain.

He looked around. He was on his bed but in a nest of newly washed blankets. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Where was wilbur..? And sam.. and.. phil..

He frowned and tried sitting up but it hurt way to bad to sit. He whimpered and looked at a blanket that was wrapped and a small heater at it. It was in his blanket nest. He scooted closer to it and looked at it.

He couldn't see what it was because it was wrapped in a blanket. He poked it. It was hard. Despite being wrapped in a blanket. The heater was further away so whatever it was wouldn't get to hot or something.

He coughed and groaned. He hurt. Bad. Sam walked in with a cup of water with a straw. He sat beside tommy. "Hey toms.. how do you feel..?" Tommy looked at him. "Aweful.. worse than ever"

Sam nodded "that's understandable.. do you remember anything.?' tommy shrugged and drank the water. He cold talk better now. "Um.. pain.. blood.. wilbur.. oh.." he shifted.

"I went to my closet and began to have really bad pain.. will called you but I couldn't hear anything because I was trying to muffle my own screams.. will told me what to do and I did.. after a bit the pain slowly went away.. yeah It still hurt but not as bad as when whatever was happening happened.. then you came in and I passed out.."

"That's good.. you remember this stuff.." he smiled weakly at him. Tommy shifted "why does.. everything hurt.?' sam sighed softly. "You.. that happens.. you'll hurt for a few days but you'll slowly feel better.."

Tommy nodded. "What's.. that?' he ask pointing to the blanket. Sam gulped. He didn't want to be the one to tell him.. he didn't have to heart.. "um.. buddy.. listen.. you can look.. it's.. yours.." tommy saw how nervous sam looked. It made him nervous.

"Am I gonna die.?" "What?- nonono your gonna be fine-" tommy nodded slowly. He gently leaned tommy back helping him sit up just slightly with propping up some pillows. He held the thing in the blanket and handed it to tommy.

Sam felt bad. He knew tommy's reaction wouldn't be.. good. Tommy looked at the blanket. He was way to nervous to open it. He shook his head and laid it back where the heat could blow on it. "I-i can't.. you seem really uneasy.."

Sam frowned. "Don't let me change your decisions tommy.. if you wanna look please do.." tommy was about to say something else when phil came in. Tommy immediately felt mad.

He looked away from his father and crossed his arms. Phil sighed and frowned. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you.. I knew you'd be upset.. but I should've told you so you'd be prepared.." tommy shifted and winced.

Phil walked over. "Where is it?" "Where's what?' tommy ask still mad. "The-" sam elbowed him and pointed to the wrapped blanket. "Oh.. I'm glad you kept it near the heater.."

Sam nodded. "I figured I should've.." tommy sighed and picked the blanket back up. The curiosity was getting to him. Sam looked over and bit his lip nervously. Phil realized tommy didn't know.

He sighed softly and looked away as tommy uncovered the object. Sam rubbed the back of his neck as tommy stared at It. "What the fuck"

Sam looked down. "I- .. I didn't have the heart to tell you cause your still so young.. and you didn't know.." tommy just stared. "what- how- i-" he couldn't form a sentence, a question.  He couldn't talk correctly. He was at a loss for words.

Tommy stared laughing but he wasn't amused "I'm dreaming right?" He gripped his hair smiling as if he were going crazy. "I'm crazy right? You guys don't see this right?"

Sam looked away and frowned. He knew tommy would react this way. "Tommy.." tommy looked at it. "Why?? How!?" Phil finched. "You don't know how..?"

Tommy teared up "of course I don't!
I didn't just go somewhere and-" "hey hey shh toms.." sam took his hand and rubbed his back. "Calm down toms.. your ok.. breathe.." tommy was close to hyperventilation. Tears ran down his cheeks. Phil took the object in the blanket and sat it back where the heaters warmth could reach it.

Sam held tommy close and pet his head whispering softly to him. Tommy hiccuped and gripped him. "Wh-what do I do? I-i can't have this i-" sam shook his head. "We're here for you.. don't worry.."

"S-sam I-i can't do this i- I don't even know how I even had it" sam pet his head. "Calm down. We can figure it out and try and make sure your ok in about 4 days ok..?"

Tommy whimpered but couldn't really do anything about it. "That'll give your body some time to heal good.. and you need plenty of rest.." tommy nodded slowly and leaned back frowning.

"Can.. can you invite ranboo and tubbo please..?" He whispered. Sam shifted "how about tomorrow ok? You just need rest.." tommy sighed and nodded closing his eyes.

Sam stood and walked back out. Phil followed after. The night came and tommy still slept. And he slept through out the night as well. He wound up waking up around 10 in the morning.

He propped himself up and groaned. Thank goodness he had his fan on because it was hot. The heater made it really warm in his room. He sighed and looked at it. He crossed his arms and shifted. He didn't know how to feel about it.

As he sat their in his thoughts he heard his door open. He immediately grabbed the wrapped blanket and held it close glaring at the door. As soon as he saw who it was he perked up. Wait.. why was he protecting it like he cared if it was hurt.?

He held it in his lap and looked at his friends who stood there confused and worried. Tubbo walked over "tommy.. how are you feeling.?" Tommy shifted. "I'm.. feeling better.. I still hurt.."

"We didn't get the whole story.. what happened..?" Ranboo ask worriedly. Tommy shifted. Should he tell them..? What would they think..? How would they react..?

"I-.. come sit.." ranboo and tubbo sat in front of him. Tommy held the blanket. "What's that..?" Ranboo ask. Tommy gulped. He couldn't tell them. He reluctantly handed ranboo the blanket. "Careful with it please.. don't drop it even if your on the bed.."

Ranboo gently uncovered the blanket. His face fell. "I- tommy- what-" tubbo looked in it and his eyes widened. "Wha-" tommy frowned and looked away. "I-i don't know I don't even remember doing anything bad I just- it happened"

Ranboo stared at it. "You don't remember how..?" Tommy shook his head. "I-i really don't" ranboo stared at it.

How did tommy aquire the egg..?