Chapter 9: blood

Sap smiled "yeees?"

Karl sat up and smiled "can I see your fire?" Sapnap blinked "i- why?" Karl shrugged "because it's cool, and I've only seen it once"

Sapnap sat beside them and hummed. "How exactly do you wanna see it? I got my hands, they can warm up any temperature I want, my hair can catch on fire, if I get really angry my eyes and hair fire up" he shrugged.

Karl gasp and grabbed his hands "fire hair!?" He squealed. Quackity was now interested as well. They looked at him. He blushed and giggled.

"My two boyfriends staring at me like that while sitting in the position you are, finna make me act up" Karl and Q blushed red and quackity huffed "shut the hell up and show us"

Karl shifted. His body felt hot. They were just words but they affected him so much..

Sap laughed and the tips of his hair caught a small flame. Karl's mind immediately shifted to that. He gasp "oh wow-" he stared.

"Your hot, quite literally" quackity snickered. Sapnap giggled and made it stop. "Ssoo, I'm tired, can we all go to sleep?." Karl and quack nodded and they all laid down. But karl hadn't had those potions mixed correctly yet, and he was supposed to drink them over a week ago..

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

(Tw: Heavy blood mention and angst)

(Sorry to ruin the happiness-)

Karl woke up with pain in his stomach. He groaned and rolled over holding his stomach. He wined and sat up when it didn't feel better. He looked at the clock, 4:23 am. He rubbed his eyes and decided to go to the bathroom. He stood up and felt a bit wet?..

He grabbed his phone and shines the light on his lap. His thighs front and back of him we're covered in blood. His face dropped and he looked at the bed. He picked up the blanket hesitantly.

The sheets and blankets were covered as well. There was so much blood karl felt like he was going to pass out. He stumbled into the bathroom and shut the door. He gripped his hair. "I-i forgot.. I-i needed them.."

(Tw over)

He turned on the water and ran a bath. He took off the clothes and slowly sat in the bath and laid his head on the side of the tub. He didn't know exactly how he felt now.

He felt empty though, that this happened. One moment they were all happy and bonding, next this... Karl sniffled and pulled his knees to his chest.

Sapnap woke up and groaned. He yawned and noticed karl wasn't there. He sat up and grabbed his phone to see, his face became pale when he saw blood. He immediately sprung up and ran to the bathroom knocking. "B-babe are you in there?-"

Karl responded with a small groan. Sapnap opened the door. He looked at karl and sat beside him at the tub immediately. "A-are you ok what's bleeding does it hurt are you dying?-"

Karl sighed and looked down "feels like it.." he muttered. "But no I'm not dying.." sapnap sighed in relief. "Then what's all that blood it looks like a really bad wound"

Karl closed his eyes and curled up. "You know those potions I got from ranboo?.." sapnap nodded "uh- yeah"
Karl sighed "I was supposed to take them over a week ago.. now it's to late.."

Sapnap slowly caught on to what he meant. "Oh.." karl hugged his chest and sniffled. "I-it sucks.. I-i forgot I even needed it.." sapnap frowned and hugged him.

Karl felt vulnerable. His bare chest had never met the warmth of anyone before. He hugged back and hid his face in his chest. Sapnap gently pulled away "I need to go get quackity out of bed so he doesn't get in it ok?."

Karl nodded and curled up. Sapnap but a towel in the floor and gently picked up quackity and laid him on it. Quackity groaned and woke up yawning as he sat up. "what's going on?" He ask rubbing his eyes.

Karl looked at him and sighed
Sapnap hummed "I have to change the sheets and get a new blanket, it's fine, then we can all go back to sleep" was all sapnap said before leaving the bathroom

Quackity looked at karl and just noticed him In the bath. "What exactly happened?- I mean- you actually don't have to tell me I think I kno-" "I bled." Karl said in a not very happy tone.

Quackity stared at him "what?.."
Karl looked at the water and sighed. "I should get out soon." He grabbed a towel from on the toilet and covered his front side standing up and wrapped it around himself keeping himself covered the whole time.

Quackity did look away though to give him privacy. Karl sighed. "can you go out for a moment?." He ask. Quackity looked at him and nodded. He walked out and shut the door softly.

Sapnap had the sheets and blankets in the wash, and he was putting on new ones. Karl put on a hoodie and what he needed to not bleed on anything, and he put on his boxers and put the towel in the bin.

He didn't want to leave the bathroom, embarrassed of if he did. He hesitantly opened the door. He saw his boyfriends laying down, quackity half asleep already. Sapnap patted the spot next to him. Karl walked over and slowly sat down. He fidgeted with his hands until sap pulled him down and held him close.

Karl hugged him tightly. It was nice.