Chapter 89: visitors

Karl took luka out to play. He held his baby and hummed softly. Luka was now around 5 months old. Luka babbled as they walked down the path. He went to wilbur and tommy's house. Technically it was phil's but he wasn't there as often.

He knocked on the door and wilbur came up smiling. "Hi karl! Come in!" He cheered. Karl giggled and walked in. "Hi will" he sat luka down in the play pen with Felicia. They looked at eachother with confused faces.

Karl giggled. "She's definitely beating him in growth" will nodded "she's the equivalent of a 6 month old" karl chuckled nodding. The hybrid baby's grew faster than normal baby's. But Felicia grew faster than luka.

"Where's tommy?" He ask. Wilbur looked at his door. "In his room.. he's been really tired recently.." karl nodded. "ah.. poor guy.." wibur nodded. "I'm really worried.. phil.. won't tell either of us what's wrong with him.."

Karl frowned softly. "I'm sorry.. I hope he'll get better.." "me to.." will sat on the couch. "Every time I try to get him to come out he refuses.. phil got him to come eat one night at least.." karl frowned. What was wrong..?

************************************
-A week earlier-

Tommy walked down the path going to find something to eat. He wound up getting some McDonald's and walking as he ate. He went home and sat on his bed. He groaned. His stomach felt bloaded but he was still hungry.

He sighed and turned on his laptop. He began a re-search of his own. He knew phil knew. But he couldn't get him to tell him. He went to google and tried everything. Avians, stomach diseases, and some other things. He couldn't find anything on it.

He grumbled and shut his laptop. His stomach seemed tighter. And that made it hurt more. He couldn't wear pants that squeezed around anymore, he couldn't go out to do things much. So he was basically trapped in his house.

Ranboo and tubbo did come to visit him since they knew he was 'sick' and couldn't come to them anymore. Eventually he didn't even feel like getting out of bed. His stomach felt to tight, his back and wings hurt, he was tired and drained of energy.

He just kinda wanted privacy at this point. He didn't mind ranboo coming over since he was well.. connected to him and actually made him feel better just by walking in the room, but even right now he just really didn't feel good.

He looked at his hands and sighed. This week had been a long one. Sam came to visit him and check up on his stomach. Phil would be there to coaching him on what exactly he needed to do.

He checked his stomach with stethoscope and felt around. Phil also did his own checkups. After, they shut tommy's door and began discussing. "We should tell him soon phil, if not what if-" "we can't sam, do you know how crushed he would be? And sam.. God he doesn't even know how it happened I already ask many questions."

"Yeah I know but.. we can't just keep it from him he needs to know.." that's was the gist of what tommy got before he heard them walk away. Tommy laid down and curled up. He really just wanted to be alone.

And now, that's why tommy wouldn't leave his room. He hurt to much. He could walk but it just hurt his back, he had to sleep a certain way and he didn't know why they didn't do any surgery. If it was this bad why? Why no surgery, why nothing to help,. If they had a diagnosis do something!

Tommy felt frustrated.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dream reverted back to his blob self. It was just itching to come back out for some reason, george was worried because he thought he was stressed but the blob shook his head.

He grabbed george's finger with his smiley mouth and tried bringing him to the door. "Hey hey, what're you doing? Wanna go somewhere?' the blob nodded fast. George sighed and picked him up putting him in his hoodie.

Blob Dream nuzzled into him and they walked down the path. Dream told him how to turn different ways by tugging his left or right hoodie string.

They eventually made it to a deep part of the woods. "Hey, this is kinda creepy don't ya think?' the blob shrugged and snickered.

They made it to a house and stopped. The blob aggressively squirmed. He huffed and knocked on the door. Wilbur opened the door "oh- more company?-" "oh- wilbur? Sorry but d- um.. my blob wanted to come here.. not sure why.." "bbbloob??" 
The blob poked his head out and squirmed out of his hoodie.

"Hey dr- wait-" he didn't know if dream wanted anyone else to know about his form. The blob hurried down the hall. "uh- sorry I seriously have no idea why he wanted to come here.."

Wilbur shrugged "well.. it looks like he's headed to tommy's room.. maybe he can get him out of there for a bit.." george noticed how worried wilbur looked.

The blob pushed open the cracked door with his head and went in. He hopped up on a stool and onto the boys bed. Tommy was on his laptop again watching YouTube. He sighed and then noticed the blob. "hOly sH-" he sat up and looked at him.

"I- dream?-" the blob smiled happily and moved over to him. "What are you doing here?- how did you find my home??" The blob shrugged and hopped in his lap. Tommy sighed and laid back.

"So.. can you still sense whatever's in there?" He ask as he watched the blob stare at his stomach. The blob nodded and looked at tommy. Did tommy not know? The blob laid it's head on his stomach and closed his eyes.

Tommy pet him softly. The very small amount of pressure with the purrs he let out soothed his pain somehow.. normally pressure hurt, but in this certain place his head was in it didn't. It was.. comfortable..

Tommy closed his eyes and yawned. And for the first time in a week he felt comfortable when he slept. The pain went away, his aching muscles stopped. It was like he cured whatever was wrong..

Wilbur opened the door and looked at his brother finally peacefully sleeping.

He finally felt less anxious for once.