Chapter 87: scratched by a demon

Dream was finally back in his normal form. He refused to talk to george a whole day after. His little blob self made him look like an idiot, a small weak creature. He sat in the shower cause he definitely needed one after being a blob for 3 days straight.

He stared at the wall angry with himself. Why was he so weak in that form? Why couldn't he control that form? It was stupid why did he even have that form? He didn't need it.

He growled and gripped his hair. He stood up and changed clothes. He would make himself stronger if he couldn't make the small blob stronger.

He went outside and started slicing and stabbing trees. He swung the sword angerly and felt a hand on his shoulder. He swung around and pointed the sword at the person's throat. His eyes widened. "I- george?? What are you doing here??" He put the sword down.

George gulped. "you seem stressed.." well, his blob literally outed him, shown weakness to a few people, embarrassed him multiple times and he was pissed at it.

He huffed "I'm fine." He turned back around and continued to swat at the tree. George sighed and watched him. "Dream your breathing is off again." Dream growled "I don't care leave me alone" "why are you so mad??" He was about to lash out when a loud growl came from near them.

Dreams attention immediately turned to where the noise came from. And he immediately recognized the smell. He pushed george behind a tree and pinned him to it "dre-" "sh, don't make a sound" he whispered looking in front of the tree.

He held an arm over george and kept him behind him. George sighed. He didn't need dreams protection. A demon. The demon seemed frantic. And it looked.. very very familiar.. it looked around and dream heard foot steps.

Skeppy came running. He stopped in his tracks and looked up at the huge demon. Dreams eyes widened. What was skeppy doing!? That demon was one of the most dangerous kinds of demons. He knew the demons were known for their sharp fangs and claws and ability to kill with one hit.

Skeppy panted and frowned. "Please it's ok I'm here, come home-" the demon hissed at him and backed up. Dream came out and looked. The demon spotted dream and hissed at him. Dream titled his head. "..bad?-"

The demon perked up at his name. That was bad? Now he knew why he looked so familiar. Skeppy had a three claw huge scratch on his hoodie. But somehow he wasn't bleeding.

"Bad, please.." skeppy said softly, moving closer. Dream noticed the fear in bads eyes and the sudden hostility. "Skeppy no!" Dream said grabbing his sword and pushing skeppy away from the swinging claw. It hit his arm and dream covered his mouth muffling a scream of pain.

Bad immediately regretted it and whimpered backing away. Dream was bleeding. And fast. George rushed over but dream pushed him behind him again. "Dream-" "it's fine he's just scared.."

Skeppy took a deep breath and started slowly walking to the hostile demon. Bad hissed and continued to walk back slowly. "Skeppy-" dream said in a  hesitant voice.

"Bad.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have pushed it.. I shouldn't have kept asking.. I know I upset you.. I'm so sorry.." dream watched them and held his still bleeding arm.

"I shouldn't have kept egging you on.. please come home.. please..?" Bad stared at him and teared up. He hurt skeppy, he hurt dream. He slowly became smaller and his clothes were huge on him now. They were more like a big blanket now.

He sobbed and covered his face, the huge clothing covering one shoulder and on the ground covering his hips and other stuff. His tail curled as he sobbed. "I-im so sorry" he choked out wiping his cheeks

Skeppy ran to him and hugged him tightly. "No I'm sorry I really shouldn't have ask" bad hiccuped. "Y-your ok.. I-i can take you to see it i-if you want" he hiccuped. "No no please don't think you have to.. if you're not ready we aren't going there.."

Bad nodded and hugged onto skeppy tightly. Dream was confused on their conversation and felt lightheaded. George held dreams hips "dream we have to get you bandaged, sit down so you don't fall ok?"

Dream stumbled down and gripped his arm. It hurt. He breathed slowly and looked up at george. "Bandage it.. quickly.." george rolled up dreams sleeve and cleaned the wound quickly, wrapping it after.

Dream looked at him and then squeezed his eyes shut. He opened them again. "Your gonna have to carry me.." george nodded and picked him up. He saw the large amount of blood on the grass. He gulped and looked back at skeppy and bad. Skeppy was wrapping bad in the sheet like clothing that was now wat to big for him. He wrapped it around his chest and it dragged on the floor when he picked him up bridal style.

Bad sniffled. "I'm really sorry dream-" dream shook his head slowly. "It's fine.." bad frowned as they walked away. George sat dream on the bed and got him some water. "Hey George..?" George sat beside him. "Yeah..?" "I need to.. tell you things.. I realized I really need to.. I can't just hide them because it makes things worse for me.."

George nodded slowly. "what is it..?