Chapter 84: what the

They stared at tommy. "what..?" Tubbo whispered. "Sam.. and puffy.. found a small mass in my stomach.. and it's growing.. and.. w-we don't know what it is.." he rubbed his arm. Tubbo swollowed hard.

".. c-could it be a cyst..?" Tommy shook his head "they said no.." ranboo rubbed his arm. "Um.. maybe you just have to get surgery.?" "We already discussed that.. they said if it gets to big and they still can't find out, they'll try.. they tried to stick a needle in it but it wouldn't go through the mass.."

Tubbo looked at him. "so it's hard.?" Tommy nodded. "Does it hurt.?" Ranboo ask. Tommy shrugged "not.. exactly.. it makes me sick sometimes and hurts if I press on it.. but it's not really bad.." they nodded.

"So.. surgery only if it starts to hurt and get really bad?" Tubbo ask. Tommy nodded. "Well hopefully that won't happen.." tommy nodded. "Yeah.. well, I'll see you guys around.. thanks for the good day.." they nodded. Ranboo took a breath and handed him a bunny plush he used his tickets on. "Here.. I was gonna give this to you earlier but I decided to give it to you before we parted ways"

Tommy looked at the bunny and smiled softly. "Thanks.." he hugged him. They waved and walked down the path. Tommy stood alone with the plush. He let out a breath and turned walking down the opposite way. He made it home and sat his things down.

Wilbur sat on the couch with Felicia looking half asleep. "hey toms" tommy waved. He wanted to tell his brother about the thing in his stomach but he didn't want to worry him. He knew he'd have to find out eventually.

Tommy sat beside him and sighed softly. Phil had been gone for a week, he usually did this because he was busy traveling. He basically lived with techno at his home so wilbur and tommy had this house to themselves more often.

Felicia giggled and crawled into tommy's lap. He held her and smiled. "You look a lot bigger" wilbur nodded. "Yeah.. she's supposed to be like 2 or 3 months but she seems like she's 7 months or something.." tommy nodded. "I believe it.." she bounced happily and giggled.

Tommy smiled at her and kissed her head. She clapped and buried her head into his stomach. Tommy grabbed her and moved her doubling over in pain. "Tommy!?" Will ask. Tommy sucked in a breath and let it out shakily. "Sorry-"

He took Felicia back. ".. sorry toms are you cramping?" He ask softly. Tommy gulped. He definitely didn't want to say yes but he didn't want to say no. If he said yes, well that's just embarrassing. If he said no he wouldn't leave it alone about what was wrong.

He sighed and bit his lip. "No.." he hesitantly said. "What's wrong man? She didn't head butt you to hard" tommy sighed. "Will.. there's.. um.. I've been leaving a lot lately to go on checkups with sam and puffy.. they said I have a mass in my stomach.. it hurts if it's pressed on.."

"A mass.. like.. cancer..?" Tommy gulped. "I.. I hope not.. but I'd rather have an answer than be worried about what it is.." "oh.. so.. when's the next check-up?" "Tomorrow.."

Wilbur sighed and nodded. "I hope they can find out what's wrong.."

"Me to..."

================================
The next morning tommy got up and got dressed. He wore big hoodies now because it hurt to bad to wear a binder. He felt really horrible but he had to go to that appointment.

He left and had his arms crossed over his chest as he walked to puffys office. He walked in and sat in the waiting room. He watched george walk out with the blob shivering in his hoodie.

"Thanks puffy.." puffy nodded. "Of course, remember to keep him cooled down ok?" George nodded and left. Tommy stood as puffy motioned for him to come. He sat on that same bed and sighed.

She laid him down and lifted his shirt. He grabbed the hoodie before she could pull it to high and looked at her. She sighed softly. "Does it hurt?.." tommy nodded. "It's gotten.. worse.. but- only if something is pressed against it.."

She nodded and turned on the ultrasound. She put the gel on and checked. "It's gotten bigger tommy.." tommy nodded. "I figured.." she sighed. "Let's see.." she looked at the screen and shifted. She still couldn't tell what it was.

Sam suddenly came in and looked at them. He shut the door and sat papers down. "I've done so much research.." puffy nodded. "..and..?" Sam bit his lip "I.. I still can't figure to much out.." puffy sighed and shook her head. "I know your trying hard sam.. you should just take a break from this.." sam shook his head. "I can't! If I do we won't have answers!"

"Sam your stressed.. please.." sam frowned and sat running a hand through his hair. Tommy frowned and looked at his stomach. ".... Am I bloaded puffy..?" "What do you mean..?"

"I look bloaded.." she looked. "Your right.. tommy i- I seriously think we should do the surgery soon.." tommy whimpered. He didn't like that idea.. "we need your dad's concent.. for the surgery.." tommy nodded. Honestly this sounded like he was gonna get top surgery but he knew he wasn't.

He wished though.

The next day they got in touch with phil and he came home. They went to the appointment and they explained everything to phil. Phil tilted his head and let out a sigh. "Can I see the things you guys saw real fast? I think.. I may be able to help"

Sam looked at him. "What? How??" "Just let me see" puffy nodded. Tommy sighed and showed him his stomach. Phil pressed on it but gently. Tommy winced and sucked in a breath. "... Can we do an ultrasound?..'

Puffy nodded. Tommy knew the drill and sat on the bed. She spread the gel and did the ultrasound. Phil looked at the mass. He seemed very. Very. Shocked.

"Tommy. What the hell?"