Chapter 7: karl breaks

A few hours passed, it was night time. They all had had an hour long talk about things.. it actually.. did bring them closer, karl talked about what it was like in his head, quackity talked about his past with shlatt, sapnap talked about war problems and some other things bothering him.

They all comforted each other and everyone seemed to be doing a lot better. Karl laid in bed beside sapnap, since sap slept in the middle and quackity on the left. Karl closed his eyes and sighed softly.

Even though his boyfriends still didn't understand what exactly karl was trying to tell them he wanted, it still went well with just talking.

Karl slowly closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

(⚠️ An innapropriate dream ⚠️)

Karl was laying on the bed, shirt on his wrist and panting. Small begs and whimpers escaped him as quackity kissed his neck and sap pleasured him through his boxers.

He squirmed and moaned for the two. Sap just held karl and gently pleasured his spouse. Karl was in pure bliss. He suddenly felt shaking in his dream and popped out of the bubble of a dream he was having

(Warning ⚠️ over, proceed with caution because it still has some parts but it's important to the story line)

Karl shot up from his sleep sweating and panting. His stomach filled with butterfly's as his heart throbbed, and something else as well.

He ran a hand through his hair and just- well- started sobbing. Everything he'd been worrying about, thinking about for a week, he had a dream about and it was amazing. He wanted it. So bad.

Sapnap and quackity woke up from his loud sobbing. They immediately sat up and sapnap held him close "baby what's wrong!?" He ask frantically.

Quackity crawled in front on him and rubbed his thigh. Karl shuttered and sobbed harder. He wanted it. His body truly did. Quackity hugged him as well as sapnap not knowing what else to do for him.

(Another warning⚠️
But mainly for second hand embarrassment)

Karl suddenly blurted out "I wanna get railed" he sobbed.

W e l l

That certainly caught sapnap and quackity off guard. They both blinked and looked at each other trying to figure out if they heard him correctly. "Uh- karl- could you um- repeat that?-"

Karl sobbed and clung to them.
"Y-you heard me" he choked out.
Quackity stared for a while and then slowly let go. "what- exactly do you mean?- what-"

"WHy are you crYiNg thEn??" Sapnap questioned still holding him close.
Karl hiccuped and sniffled. "I-ive wanted you guys so bad for a while but my stupid body! My mind just told me no and it really made me sad angry and upset, I wanted it so bad but I couldn't! It was like two different people in my mind arguing and it was scary!"

Sapnap started in disbelief as well as quackity. "I-im not in the right body I never was, I-i just want you guys to accept me a-and not think of me differently, I-i didn't know what to do but I just want it, and I want you guys to know before so you don't get surprised, and think I was lying!"

Sapnap gently held his hips. "What do you mean baby?.."

Sapnap had an idea of what he meant.

"I-im trans" it finally came out

(Ooo he finally came out, also, reason he said he wanted to he railed because his mind was so foggy and the dream I suppose, he was just confused and that was the first thing he said

And for comedic purposes to LOL)