Chapter 36: how does he know?.

Karl thought about it more. He thought about the struggles he'd have, but the huge reward he'd get at the end. Nothing seemed to be changing his mind from wanting to have a child.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tommy was curled up in technos bed. He had blanket piled on his bed in a circle. His wings curled around him. Techno was out practicing with his sword with phil and didn't know tommy was even in his room.

Tommy felt aweful. His stomach hurt, he was on fire and his wings were fluffed up and irritated. He groaned and curled up in a ball pulling his wings over him. Techno came inside and chugged some water.

He went in his room and was startled by the blankets on his bed. "Heh- wha- tommy?-" he walked over and looked at his brother. "What are you doing in my ro-" "t-techno- i-it hurts" he whimpered. Techno quickly moved to his brother and sat beside him. He noticed his fluffed up wings.

He felt his forehead and sighed softly. "Your burning up, why did you make this nest of blankets on my bed??'' he ask. Tommy shrugged "I guess I went to a place that makes me comfortable?.. I don't know.." tommy was talking out of his shell, not knowing exactly what he was saying.

Techno nodded slowly "aand you chose my bed?" He ask. Tommy shrugged "you make me feel the most comfortable.." tommy's fever was bad.

Technos heart warmed. He stood up "I'll get dad" he walked out to get phil. Phil came in and saw the nest. He nodded "alright then, well tommy" he stood at the bed. "you'll be ok.. who do you favor most in the house?"

Tommy groaned and his wing flopped down. "techno.." he mumbled.  Phil nodded "techno stay with him and talk with him.." "what's wrong with him?" Phil sighed softly.

"He has a sickness only his kind can get, my wife had it before, all it needs to be treated is someone to talk to.. he can't be alone for to long because he could break into a depression. He'll get better soon, keep him cooled off"

Techno nodded slowly and sat beside tommy. Tommy moved to techno and laid his head on his lap. He looked up at techno and whimpered.

"It's ok tommy.." he pet his head. "You'll be ok.." "i-im sorry" tommy whimpered out. "huh? Why are you sorry?" He ask. Tommy teared up. "I'm an asshole" techno was confused. He knew it was his fever but he was confused.

Tommy whimpered and curled up. "I can't talk about my problems because I wanna act like a big man.. not a little girl.. and when I lash out at you guys I'm not mad at you.. I'm mad t myself because I can't stand myself.." techno frowned and held his brother close "oh.. tommy.."

Tommy sniffled "when I make fun of you I don't mean it I just cant control what I'm saying and I want to stop but it just keeps coming and I say things I can't even think about what I'm saying and once I say it it's to late.."
Techno rubbed his back "a-and sometimes I.. get scared.. and I.. can no longer realize who people are.."

Techno brushed his hair out of his face and sighed softly. "Thanks for telling me this tommy.. it's good to know.." tommy nodded and continued talking to his older brother.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Two days later tommy was better. Techno cleaned off his bed and tommy took a shower.

Tommy was back to his regular self. He hardly remembered when he was sick. He didn't remember telling techno everything about himself. He told him secrets he'd never expose. But techno now knew how to read tommy even better. He could help tommy better now.

They all sat at the table, tommy and wilbur having a small sibling argument. After dinner they moved to the couch and the argument had escalated slightly.

"Well your glasses look weird" tommy hummed crossing his arms. Wilbur huffed "well your shirt is ugly" tommy scoffed "this is my regular shirt!" "Exactly." Tommy growled. "I-" techno took his brothers hand seeing tommy looked upset now. "calm down toms it's ok"

"But wilbur-" "shh, it's ok" he sat beside tommy and pat his brothers head. He huffed "don't fukin touch me" he became hostile. Techno pulled his hand away "it's ok tommy.. its me.." tommy looked at him and growled his wings still fluffed up.

"It's techno.." he gently took his hand. Tommy looked him up and down and slowly calmed down. Techno rubbed his hand and tommy shifted "uh.. I'm gonna go to my room.."

He got up and walked out. Techno frowned and sighed. Tommy sat on his bed and hugged his knees.

What the hell just happened?..