Chapter 37: finally..

Karl walked down a path. He was out on a sunny day, it was cool so he wore his hoodie. He sat on a wooden swing and hummed. This part of the forest was beautiful. Someone had put a wooden swing, no one knew who and no one fessed up to it, but no one minded.

Karl looked over and saw a picnic cloth with a baby seat. He blinked and got up. He walked over and sat at the baby seat. The same baby from before laid in it asleep. He looked around to make sure no one else was there and he picked up the non existent baby.

He cradled it and smiled softly. The baby opened it's eyes and giggled. Karl giggled and hugged the baby close. He sat there for a while and then realized it was gone again. He stood up and sighed softly. Yeah, he wants a baby.

He began walking back home. He got home and looked around. Quackity and sapnap must have still been out. He looked around and got on his phone. He didn't know exactly how to... Y'know, prep for.. y ' k n o w

So he had to look it up. And holy hell, the shit you can find on google.

(Warning for-
G o o g Le
No jk-
Segs ED basically)

Karl took a deep breath and clicked on a video. His face was red. But the video was actually educational. He learned that if you didn't prep your body it would hurt worse and for longer before it actually started to feel good.

(Also warning ⚠️ now for like- ssssself pleasure maybe?? Idk I haven't wrote it yet LOL)

So karl didn't really know what to do about that because.. well.. let's just say karl was never big on self pleasure. He read more about it and learned some more things. He took a deep breath. How on earth was he supposed to 'prep himself'

He went upstairs to their room and sat on the bed. He thought about it and blushed. He covered his face and curled up. "Ugggh, why does this have to be so embarrassing.." he sighed and pulled his pants off and kept his frog hoodie on. He got under the blankets and stayed curled up.

He didn't know what to do. He looked at his phone. How was he even supposed to begin? He pushed his hand in his boxers and huffed. He really hoped neither of his fiance's would come home right now.

He moved his hand lower and shifted. He couldn't exactly do this. Not in this position. It hurt his back and he was extremely uncomfortable. He huffed and laid back. He pulled the blanket just below his chest and turned on his fan because he was starting to get hot.

He tried again and this time he could reach. He took a deep breath and tried it out. He squeezed his eyes shut. This felt weird and he didn't like it very much, but whatever he had to do to have a baby he'd do..

He waited a bit and explored more trying to make sure he was ok to even have ✨i n t e r c o u r s e✨. After a while karl stopped and felt like he was good enough for later. He got up and washed his hands. He hated that.

It felt weird. But weirdly good?.. he didn't know. He sat on the bed and turned on the tv waiting for his fiance's to come home.

About 30 minutes later sapnap was home. He went upstairs and to the room. "Hey karl" he smiled. Karl waved and shifted. They watched tv and waited for quackity to come home.

Quackity walked in and flopped beside them stretching. "You guys wanna go take a shower?" Quackity ask. Karl shook his head "um.. I was thinking maybe we can take a shower later?.." quackity shrugged "alrighty, what do you guys want for dinner?"

Karl bit his lip and kept quiet. Sapnap hummed "mmmmaybe some McDonald's?" Quackity shrugged. "Sounds fine with me" karl bit his lip harder and then stopped. He looked up at sapnap with needy eyes.

Sapnap blinked and tilted his head "karl?.." karl shifted "I.. I want to.." karl was way too embarrassed to say it. Sapnap cupped his cheeks. "What honey?." Karl wined and squirmed.

Sapnap noticed. "Baby are you.." karl looked away and his ears went down. Sapnap held his hips "are you sure you want to do it?." Karl nodded.

(✨ spice✨ warning 🥶)

Sap looked at quackity. Quackity nodded. Karl looked at them and shifted. Sapnap gently pulled karls hoodie off. Karl wined and looked at him. Sap took off his and quackity as well. Karl was only in his boxers and binder now.

Quackity in his boxers and sap in his as well. Sapnap kissed him softly. Karl kissed back and blushed. Sap gently undid the back of karls binder while kissing him.

Karl pulled away and blushed. He shifted and slowly pulled it off. Sapnap and quackity moved closer to him and kissed on his neck. Karl wined and shifted. Sapnap moved and kissed quackity. Karl kissed at his neck and shifted.

Sap laid karl down and kissed his chest "your so handsome karl.." karl blushed and looked away. Sap gently tugged on his boxers. Karl took a deep breath and nodded. Sap pulled them off and kissed him again.

Karl loved them. Quackity kissed his head and moved to his neck. Sap looked at him "hey babe.. do you need prep?' he ask. Karl shifted "well earlier I kinda have myself prep but I mean it can't hurt-" sapnap blushed "you did?-"

Karl covered his face and huffed "don't make it weird"
Sap giggled and kissed his head. He gently prepped karl. Karl chewed his lip trying to keep in noises. It definitely felt better now than it did earlier. Sap felt he was ready and looked at him.

"Ok honey, how do you wanna do this?.." karl panted and wined. "I-i-want everyone to feel good so.." they worked it out and sap hovered over karl. Karl blushed and gripped the sheets squeezing his eyes shut when he felt it.

Sap helped him through the pain and quackity pet his ears. Karl calmed down and they uh, did it. (LOL IDK)
Quackity sap and karl all made love, and hopefully a baby.

Karl panted softly and sap laid beside him panting. Quackity hugged them and kissed them. Karl panted. "Well.. let's hope this worked.." they agreed and headed to the shower. After, they all cuddled and karl was content.

He could hopefully have that imaginary baby he loved so much..

(I didn't wanna put to much detail in it but now, HOPEFULLY they'll have the baby they wanted :)))