Chapter 92: don't look

Dream was panting. He was a hot mess and felt sick. Walking here was a bad idea but he'd be Damned if he would let george carry him.

//That line made me laugh out loud-//

They made it to a huge tree, there was a hole the size of a door carved in it. Dream pulled open the heavy door and held his stomach after. He groaned and leaned onto the tree for support. George frowned softly. "Please let me carry you.." he noticed the stairs going up the tree.

Dream shook his head no. He began up the stairs. George followed behind him careful of him tnot falling due to how weak he was getting. They made it to a huge room inside the tree with a big bed and it was decorated with fairy lights.

There was a big in the ground bath where you stepped down like a pool to get in. There was a big fan beside the bed and a fuzzy carpet under the bed that spread outwards. "Wow.. when did you do all this..?" Dream shifted and sat on the bed hardly able to stand anymore.

"I've been working on it for about a year now.. I finished it a while back though.." he scooted back and turned on the fan. He curled up and looked at george. "Can.. can you lay with me..?" "I thought you didn't want me to see you.."

Dream shifted. "It doesn't matter now.. please..?" Dreams mood seemed to change. Yesterday he didn't want the brit to even be in the same room as him, now he wanted him in bed with him?.

George nodded slowly and took off his shoes walking over. He sat beside him. Dream chewed his lip. He had his hood over his head and was faced away from him. He still didn't want him to see his face like this.

//Also warning for this chapter don't read if things about heat make you uncomfortable//

George looked around and pulled his phone out. It was all he had to do at the moment. Dream refused to let george see his face. He shifted and tried not to squirm.

There was so many embassing details going on with his body at the moment. His legs crossed and shifted from the pain in his abdomen, his chest rose and fell with his deep fast breathing, his body pressed up against a pillow, his face was twisted in pain and a hint of lust, and he was close to tears.

Dream for a moment considered shifting into his blob form for less embassing looks but he realized it would probably just be more embassing.. well.. technically he himself wouldn't be the one embassing himself but it would still be really embassing.

The blob for would be desperate, and if dream himself wanted to mate from his stupid heat thoughts imagine the blob. Dream groaned and closed his eyes debating on what to do. Normally dream would be re-leaving some pain by maybe distractions or rutting against a pillow maybe, but dream couldn't do either.

He didn't want to risk george seeing his face, and he definitely didn't want to do the other when he was literally right there. Dream had a feeling if he didn't shift he might actually start doing the thing with the pillow.

And that would be really embarrassing because that would genuinely dream, actually him, not a blob creature who couldn't control itself, dream. Who could always do pretty much anything.

He felt the tears run down his cheeks. Crap. No, he couldn't add crying to the mix. Even if george would understand and help dream didn't want to be embarassed. He came to the conclusion that himself embarrassing himself was worse than the blob.

But then again the blob.. dream slowly sat up and looked down with his hood over his head. He wiped his eyes. "Dream?" George noticed this action and sat up as well. No, he can't see him.

"Hey, look at me.. please..?" Dream gulped. Nope, absolutely not. Dream got up and grabbed some towels sitting them on the bed. "Dream please look at me.. is there anything I can do to help..?" Yes, stop asking questions. He thought, ignoring his inner instincts to say 'you'

Dream sat on the towels and looked down. "Don't let me off the towels unless you want a mess to clean up" he growled and shifted into blob form. George blinked. "Wha- dream-"

George was confused but decided not to ask. The blob turned it's head and looked at george. Of course, all it's thoughts were on 'my mate' 'please help' 'it hurts' and 'mate me'

Dream knew that was going to happen but hopefully george would keep him on the towels. The blob scooted closer. "Hey little guy.. stay on the towels ok..?" The blob whimpered. He wanted to be as close to george as posible.

George noticed somehow and picked up the blob and sat the towels on his lap. It was how close he could get the blob on the towels and it usually was the blobs favorite place to sit. He held the hot to the touch practically crying clone. He cooed sadly and pet his head gently.

"I'm sorry buddy.. I know it hurts.." he comforted. Put it down, please. Dream thought. George kissed it's head. Put it down now, stop giving it all this affection. "Is there anything I can do..?"

The blob nodded and glanced down trying to ger george to realize what he could do to help. George blinked and then finally caught on "oh- OH, nononono- I'm sorry buddy but I can't.." he sat him in his lap on the towels.

The blob pouted and squirmed.

This would be a long week.