Chapter 54: I love you, part 1

// I know all of the angst in the book recently is ah a. S a d. But- heres this chapter- I got some requests on bad being a demon- his t a i l- so-
I put together what I had in my pea sized brain and from some tiktoks I saw, here's this slightly smutty but fluffy chapter of ✨s k e p h a l o✨

Part one isn't as smutty as part 2-
Probably lol neither will be to bad.

T h a n k y o u //

!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad woke up with a fluttery feeling in his stomach. He twitched and let out a groan turning over to see skeppy staring at him with a sly smirk.
Bad tilted his head "why were you staring at me?-" skeppy hummed "just admiring how handsome you are"

Bad blushed. "O-oh- ok-" he sat up and felt his tail curl. He shifted and looked at skeppy "what did you do?" He ask feeling skeppy definitely did something. He stood up and felt skeppy pull on his arm. "Baaaaddd" bad huffed "whAaaAt" he said in a mocking tone.

"Can we take a baath togetheeer?"
Bad blinked "whyy?" Skeppy shrugged "cause I love youuu" bad rolled his eyes "I love you to... But still- why a bath?" "It's relaxing, I can make the bath- just grab some clothes and wait for me to let you in" he stood up and went to their bigger bathroom with the bathtub.

Bad nodded slowly. He was confused. But he wouldn't argue. He stood and grabbed a pair of boxers, pants and a red sleeveless turtleneck. He grabbed his rings and bracelets and folded the clothes putting them into a basket and went down the hall to wait for whatever skeppy was doing.

Bad really didn't know what exactly skeppy was planning for today. He woke up with him staring at him, he was pretty sure he had something to do with the butterflys in his stomach, and then he wanted to take a bath and prepare it?? He sighed and shook his head.

Skeppy opened the door. Bad immediately smelled lavender and soap. He looked in the bathroom. The bath was surrounded by candles the rest of the room was dark but lit with candles. The bath was a bubble bath and the bath rose petals were around the bath. Their was a small heater to keep it warm. He looked at skeppy

"Why'd you go all out on a bath?.." he mumbled. Skeppy smiled "because I figured we should relax today" bad nodded slowly. Did skeppy know something bad didn't?.. is this why he was being so.. nice? Or.. off?..

Skeppy was undressed with a towel around him. Bad looked at him. "So do we.. get in now?-" he ask. Skeppy nodded and smiled. Bad took off his shirt and looked at the water. He took off his boxers and slowly stepped in. He sat on the side where the faucet wasn't and skeppy sat at it.

Bad looked at him. "It's pretty warm.." skeppy nodded and giggled. "To warm?" Bad shook his head. "No.. it's perfect.. thank you skeppy.." bad decided to be nice to.. if skeppy was being so nice why shouldn't he?..

He leaned back and looked at the ceiling. It smelled good, felt good and looked.. romantic. He hummed and looked at skeppy. Skeppy was leaned back with his eyes closed. Bad shifted and sat up. He scooted closer to skeppy and looked at him.

Skeppys eyes stayed closed. Bad slowly laid, his head on his chest and his hands on his chest as well. Skeppy opened his eyes and looked down at bad. He blushed and smiled softly, petting his head. Bad smiled and his tail curled in half a heart position.

Skeppy smiled softly. "Hey bad.. I learned there's more to demons tails than I originally knew.." bad shifted and opened his eyes "like what?."
Skeppy pet his head "when mating their tails twist together to form a heart.." bad blushed and smiled nodding.

"I find that one really sweet.." bad mumbled. Skeppy nodded and giggled pointing to his tail. "So why's your tail shaped in half a heart?" Bad perked up and looked at it. "O-oh- I guess I'm.. happy?" Skeppy snickered "what kind of happy?" "SGePpY-" bad huffed.

Skeppy giggled "I'm kidding I'm kidding- it's cute.." bad huffed and laid his head back onto his chest. "Muffin head.." he mumbled. Skeppy chuckled and leaned back. "I love you.." bad smiled softly "I love you to.."

They sat in the bath a while before slowly getting out and drying off. Bad put his clothes on and his bracelets and rings. Skeppy smiled and got dressed as well. He turned off the heater and blew out the candles draining the bath. "Do you feel better?" Bad blinked

Had he felt bad before?. "Uh- I was fine but I feel refreshed now" he said tilting his head. Skeppy nodded "alrighty, let's go to the room" bad nodded and followed him to the room. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Bad shrugged "mmmm I don't really care, maybe a biscuit?" "What kind?" "Gravy?" Skeppy nodded and smiled. "I'll just order from McDonald's and go pick it up. Bad nodded. Skeppy ordered and went downstairs.

Bad followed and sat on the couch. Skeppy put his shoes on "stay here I'll be back in a minute" bad nodded. Skeppy left and bad pulled out his phone. He needed to find out why skeppy was being so nice..

It started to worry bad. Was something wrong with skeppy? Was skeppy going to die and he didn't want to tell bad, was bad going to die and he wanted to make his last day special? Thoughts ran through his head and they progressively got worse.

Tears formed in his eyes. Was he gonna loose his best friend? His mate? His lover? The man that made his whole life meaningful, that made him happy, that made him feel special? He couldn't loose him he couldn't. If he did than-

He felt arms wrap around him and he was pulled into a firm but soft hug. Bad didn't even noticed he had tears running down his face, or hyperventilating, or sobbing uncontrollably. 

Skeppy rubbed his back. He'd dropped their bag of food at the door when he saw the state his lover was in. He held him close "bad hey shh it's ok I'm here what's wrong?" Bad sobbed and clung to him

"I-i don't wanna loose you skeppy" he sobbed. Skeppy looked at him. "what?. Your not gonna loose me, why do you think that?." "Why have you been so nice to me today is something wrong?" He hiccuped.

Skeppy being nice caused this..? Was he usually mean or something? Or did he not do nice things for bad..? He cupped his cheeks "baby I wanted to make today special and make you feel happy and relaxed because of your heat coming tomorrow.."

Bad stopped. What..? His.. "it's been three months.. baby why don't you keep up with this.?" Bad looked at him. "I-i-" bad was just.. shocked? He thought skeppy was going to die, or something bad was going to happen.. but that's why?..

He grabbed his phone and checked the calendar. Yep, more than likely tomorrow it would hit. And skeppy wanted to make him feel good today because of tomorrow.. and the week to follow. He looked at skeppy and teared up again.

He hugged him tightly and cried "y-you muffin I thought you were gonna die or something!" Skeppy pet his head "no no of course not- babe.. I'm sorry I scared you so bad.. I know the aweful pain you put up with so I needed to make today special.. to make up for some of the pain you'd feel.."

Bad sniffled "th-thank you skeppy.." skeppy rubbed his back. Bad must really love skeppy to be so upset about that..

Bad loved him yes, and if anything happened he'd be devistated..

// Finished part 1, part two will be out later :)))) //