Chapter 67: nightmare

//this is a little side chapter not with the timeline of the story//

Tommy woke up with a start. He sat up and wondered where he hell he was. This room was definitely not his.. but it looked very similar to his, and his window was in the right place.. he remembered going to sleep in his room but if this was a prank this was a very sick joke.

His blanket was a soft pink blanket. His walls were light blue and he had a girly alarm clock even. It was like his room was for a girl now. It was a girls room. A pretty girly room at that.

He threw off the blanket ready to beat the shit out of someone when he saw his pajamas. He knew no one would go as far as to change his clothes. He wore a pink buttoned up pajama shirt with white polkadot silky long pants.

He ran to his closet and was mortified. All his shirts he bought with tubbo, replaced with tank tops and sweaters and girly hoodies. He opened his droors and his normal pants were replaced with even more girly stuff. Mainly skirts and things but the pair of black ripped jeans were like super small and made for girls.

He gripped his hair. "This isn't happening what the fuck-" he felt his hair. And moved his hand down it. It was long. It went down his back and was curly. He ran to his mirror and stared. He looked. Exactly. Like a girl.

He sat on his bed and hyperventilated. "What the fuck no no no no why am I like this what happened- was I in a coma!?" He stood and grabbed the only pair of pants that looked good for him, a pair of ripped black jeans with a black belt and a chain, but when he put it on it was still so girly.. his figure looked so feminine.

Tears sprung in his eyes. This isn't him. What is this? He grabbed a black shirt with a cool print on it and hoped it would hide his figure. For the most part it did. He went to his shoes. Holy shit. He grabbed a pair of black and white converses and put those on.

Ok, he looked like a girl. And for the first time he brushed out his extremely wavy long hair. He wanted to pull it up, cut it, do something, but for some reason he couldn't. He couldn't find a binder, or bandages, he had nothing to cover his chest so that made him feel even worse.

He hesitantly walked out and looked down the hall. He wanted to get out of here as soon as he could. He went to the door and froze. "Hey Tara!" Tommy clenched his fists and looked at wilbur slowly. "What..?" He sounded mad, hurt, upset, even.

Wilbur tilted his head "what? Why do you sound so mad?" He ask. Tommy let out a growl and opened the door. "Don't worry it's probably just teenage girl things, tara please stop, what's wrong?.."

Tommy growled "my name isn't tara!" He ran off quickly. Wilbur blinked "wait-! What do you mean come back!-" tommy ran. He felt his long hair behind him, his heavy chest, he absolutely hated this. He ran down the soon snowy path and into the snow biom. At least he had a tight long sleeved black shirt under this long baggy one.

He ran up to tubbo and ranboos house and knocked quickly. Ranboo opened the door and blinked "uh- can I help you?" What?.. ranboo.. didn't know him..? Well, he didn't blame him but- "it's me, tommy but I don't know why I'm in this body i-" "tommy..? I don't know.. a tommy.."

.....

Tommy stared up at him. One of his best friends.. didn't know who he was.. tubbo came to the door "who is it?" Ranboo shrugged "uh.. she said her name was uh- tommy?- or- they- I-i don't know I'm sorry-"

Tommy shook his head. "Nevermind.. I'm sorry for coming.." he muttered walking away. He had no friends apparently. His family didn't know who he really was.. did everyone just forget he was a boy?.. forget him?.. forget tommy?..

Why'd they remember tara?.. why was  he here..? Where was tommy? Why?..

He went into the main town and looked around. Everything seemed similar.. not different.. nothing but him and his room was different.. and the fact that his two best friends didn't know him, and his family knew him as 'tara'.

He went into target and looked around for anything that could help him be himself in this aweful nightmare. He saw karl. Karl was trans. Or at least he was. He went up to him and really hoped karl knew him.

"Uh.. h-hi?.." tommy said close to breaking down already. He really hated this. He wanted to go back to the normal life he had. Karl looked at him and smiled "hi there! How can I help you?" He ask sitting some toilet paper in the cart.

"Uh.. I guess you don't know me.." "no I do, mmm tara was it?" Tommy flinched at the name. He hated it. "Tommy.. actually.. i-... I'm so confused.. I went to sleep last night as myself, everyone knew me as tommy, even myself. But I woke up as 'tara' and had long hair and girly things.. I don't know what's happening.."

Karl frowned "oh.. I'm sorry, umm.. well, hey.. I know it's tough but.. maybe if you but some things that will make you feel more like yourself that'll help.. make your room how you want it, change for you"

Tommy looked at him "um.. where I.. originally was.. you were um.. trans.. are you uh.. here?.." karl looked at him. "I- holy honk- how'd you know I've never told anyone except for sapnap and quackity.." he mumbled.

"Don't freak out it's just- I am to.. but I seriously just woke up like this.. I wanna go home.. back to how I was originally.."

Karl took his hands "then.. wake up"
"What?.." "it's ok.. it's time to wake up.."

Tommy sat up breathing heavily. Tears ran down his face and be quickly turned on his lamp. His room was normal. He looked in his closet. Normal. Dresser, normal. His shoes, well, the three pair he had, normal.

He opened his door. It was probably like, 5 in the morning. He had on a long t-shirt and pajama pants. That was normal, no, he doesn't sleep in a binder but he didn't bother to put one on because it was 5 am.

He went to techno and wilburs room and shook wilbur. Wilbur groaned and sat up looking at him. Wilbur only stayed at their house every now and then since he spent most of his time with Sally now. He planned to move in with her soon.

"Tommy?.. what're you doing up so-" tommt hugged him tightly and sobbed. He was tommy. Thank God. Wilbur hugged back quickly and frowned "tommy what's wrong?-"

"I-it must have just been a nightmare.."